RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card Features
The features of the RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card are as follows :
- Earn Rewards: Make your shopping experience more delightful by using a classic platinum card that gives you 2 points for every Rs. 100 spent locally and 4 points on every Rs. 100 spent abroad.
- Supplementary Cards: The user can now avail of add-on cards for spouse and children (children must be above 18 years of age).
- Ready Cash: The user has access to cash 24*7 around the globe.
- Zero Card Liability: The user is protected from any sort of liability in case the card is lost or stolen.
- Redeem Online: The cardholder can easily track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- Customer services: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- International Validity: The RBL card is valid around the globe.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified on every update by the bank.
RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|The income of the Applicant||Must Possess a constant income source.|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary for the cardholder.|
RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Joining Fee||communicated at the time of joining|
|Annual Fee||Up to Rs. 4000|
|Add on Cards||Up to Rs. 1000|
|Interest On Revolving Credit||Up to 3.4% per month|
|Minimum Due||5% of the total amount due|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount|
|Over Limit Charges||Rs. 600|
|Cash Payment at Branches||Rs. 100|
|GST||Applied on taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of total amount due|
Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card :
- You get 2 Reward Points/ Rs. 100 on every domestic spend.
- You get 4 Reward Points/ Rs. 100 on every international spend.
RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card Limit
- *Flexible Card limit as per user’s wish.
How to Apply for RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for the RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- Now select the RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card.
- Submit the required information in the application form for that card.
- provide the necessary personal details correctly.
- Look for eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by RBL Bank
- IGU NHS Golf World Card
- Platinum Maxima Card
- RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card
- Platinum Delight Card
- Platinum Cricket Card
Table of Contents
- 1 RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card Features
- 2 RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards and Points Program
- 6 RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by RBL Bank