Features and Benefits of Top 10 RBL Bank Credit Cards
|Insignia Preferred Banking World Card||Information not available||Travel||Rs.25,000 p.m|
|IGU NHS Golf World Card||Nill||Golfing privileges||Rs.25,000 p.m|
|Platinum Maxima Card||Rs.2000||Entertainment||Rs.25,000 p.m|
|RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card||Rs.499||Dining||Rs.25,000 p.m|
|Platinum Delight Card||Rs.1000||Rewards||Rs.25,000 p.m|
|Platinum Cricket Card||Up to Rs.4000||Cricketing privileges||Rs.25,000 p.m|
|Titanium Delight Card||Rs.750||Rewards||Rs.25,000 p.m|
|RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Card||Rs.500||Shopping and rewards||Rs.25,000 p.m|
|Classic Reward Cards||Up to Rs.4000||Rewards||Rs.25,000 p.m|
|Classic Platinum Card||Up to Rs.4000||International and Domestic Rewards||Rs.25,000 p.m|
Types of Credit Cards offered by RBL Bank
The following are some credit card categories provided by RBL Bank.
Lifestyle Credit Cards From RBL Bank
RBL bank provides you with credit cards, which will help you to experience a luxurious lifestyle.
Travel Credit Cards From RBL Bank
You can use this credit card to get access to luxurious travelling.
Rewards Credit Cards From RBL Bank
You will get rewards and other exclusive benefits in every purchase you make using a credit card.
Entertainment Credit Cards From RBL Bank
You can use the credit card to purchase movie tickets or paying restaurant bills. You will get rewards on the purchase.
RBL Bank Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria before applying to RBL Bank Credit Cards.
|Minimum Age||25 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
|Minimum Income (Salaried)||Rs. 25,000 p.m|
|Minimum Income (Self-Individual)||Rs. 25,000 p.m|
|CIBIL Score||Minimum 750 (No defaults)|
RBL Bank Credit Cards Documents Required
How to Apply For RBL Bank Credit Cards
You can easily apply for a credit card through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- Visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill the application form. Fill in all your basic details like monthly income, residential address, contact no., etc., correctly.
- Find your preferred RBL Credit card.
- Check your eligibility, and if you are eligible, then you can complete the online application.
How to Check RBL Bank Credit Card Status?
Following your credit card application, you can receive a message from the bank confirming your credit card application and including the reference number and application number.
The RBL Bank has launched a quick mechanism to monitor your credit card application status online to make the banking process easier. To search the RBL Bank credit card application online, follow the steps below.
You should go to the bank’s official website. You should go to the bank’s credit card site. You will check the status of your credit card application by entering your application reference number, application form number, telephone number, or date of birth.
Why choose RBL Bank Credit Cards?
RBL Bank credit cards offered a number of advantages that make them a good competitor in the credit card market. The main advantages offered to the customers are:
- Enhanced Security: RBL Bank sells credit cards with an EMV Microchip implanted in them, which improves the protection against fraud and replication.
- Active Notifications: Stay on top of all your transactions, missed payments, bill payment receipts, monthly card statements, and more with SMS and email notifications received on a daily basis.
- Flexible Credit Limits: RBL Bank’s credit cards have a special feature that helps you to set spending limits on your wallet.
- Online Banking: Have online access to your credit card account at any time and from wherever.
- 24/7 Customer Support: With RBL Bank, your issues can be handled easily and efficiently with the aid of the RBL credit card customer service, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Bonus Points: RBL Bank gives you loyalty points anytime you use your credit card. On select RBL Bank credit cards, you can earn welcome points, bonus points, and accelerated incentives.
- Cash Advance: With your RBL Bank credit card, you can get cash whenever you need it. From the day of the exchange forward, cash transfers will be subject to premium and finance costs.
- Supplementary cards: Add-ons are available from RBL for your family members. For your partner, parents, and children, you can get up to 5 cards.
- Specialized Benefits: Pick cards to come with specialised benefits, including preferential pass membership, lounge passes, dining privileges, golf lessons, golf memberships, travel and airline benefits, and more.
RBL Bank Credit Card Fees and Charges
Fees & Charges
Insignia Preferred Banking World Card
First Year Fee – ₹5,000
Second Year Fee – ₹5,000. However, the fee can be waived off on spending ₹5 lakh or more
RBL Bank Icon Card
First Year Fee – ₹5,000
Second Year Fee – ₹5,000
Platinum Maxima Card
First Year Fee – ₹2,000
Second Year Fee – ₹2,000
Blockbuster Credit Card
First Year Fee – ₹3,000
Second Year Fee – ₹3,000
Rewards Points offer on RBL Bank Credit Cards
Name of the card
Rewards Points offer on the card
RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card
RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card
RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card
RBL Bank Credit Card Customer Care
RBL Bank is a market-leading financial institution; they are known for their good customer relations and additional loan term benefit for their customers. To enhance this further, RBL Bank has a special credit card customer care helpline:
+91 22 61156300.
The number of banks providing credit cards in India is large and is ever-increasing. This makes it difficult for you to find a new customer care number every time, hence save yourself from all that hassle and just call us for all your financial needs:
RBL Bank Credit Card Offers
IGU NHS Golf World Card Features and Benefits:
- No joining fee
- Up to 3.4% p.m interest rate on revolving credit
- You will get updates personally about the card transactions.
- You can set the purchase limit of the card.
Platinum Maxima Card Features and Benefits
- Get 5 times more reward points on dining.
- Get free access to airport lounges.
- Get 10,000 reward points as a bonus when you make a purchase over Rs. 2 Lakhs by using a credit card.
- You can earn rewards at faster rates on international purchases.
RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card Features and Benefits
- For every Rs.100 spent on KFC, Pizza Hut, and BookMyShow, you will get 10 reward points.
- Pay the credit card bill online.
- You can fix the purchase limit on your own.
- You will get special vouchers on the purchase of over Rs.4 Lakhs.
RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card Features and Benefits
- You can use this card worldwide.
- Up to 3.4% p.m Interest rate available on revolving credit.
- Customer care service is available 24/7.
- You will get rewards on a purchase of Rs. 100.
FAQ for RBL Bank Credit Cards
✅ How will I find out if my RBL Bank credit card application has been approved?
Visit the RBL Bank credit card application status page to find out if the credit card application is progressing. Fill in the reference number as well as the registered cell phone number. Now, click send to see the status of your credit card submission. On the RBL Bank credit card application status tab, you can find more details.
✅ What do I do if my RBL Bank Credit Card is lost?
If you forget your RBL Bank credit card, call RBL Bank’s 24-hour toll-free customer service line right away. Customer service should be notified of a missing or stolen passport. You will not be held responsible for all further charges made on your card until this has been completed.
✅ What is the difference between an add-on credit card and a regular credit card?
Add-on credit cards are credit cards that are issued in addition to the main credit card. Only the primary cardholder’s immediate family members are allowed to use these cards. Many of the rights granted to the main cardholder are available to the add-on cardholder. The main credit cardholder’s credit cap is shared with add-on cardholders.
✅ Is it possible to use RBL credit cards to borrow cash from ATMs?
Yes, you can use your RBL Bank credit card to withdraw cash. Cash withdrawals with a credit card, on the other hand, are one of the most costly sources of credit. As a result, just do this as a last resort.
News for RBL Bank Credit Card
T RBL Bank’s fourth-quarter net profit fell 34% to Rs.75 crore, compared to Rs.114 crore in the previous fiscal year for the same time. The decrease in earnings was caused by debt losses in the unsecured loan groups. The bank’s net profit for FY2020-21 increased marginally to Rs.508 crore, up from Rs.506 crore the previous fiscal year.
The lender’s overall revenue for the fourth quarter fell to Rs.2,611 crore, down from Rs.2,709 crore in the previous quarter. The bank’s total deposits increased by 26% year on year to Rs.73,121 crore, with retail deposits increasing by 43% to Rs.27,236 crore. On the Bombay Stock Exchange, the lender’s shares rose 0.36 per cent to Rs.181.75 at the close.
The fourth quarter of RBL Bank reveals asset quality stress and a second wave main risk.
RBL Bank Ltd’s asset quality issues persisted throughout the fourth quarter (Q4), while the private sector lender seemed to have bolstered protection in expectation of a spike in tension. Overall, credit cards and microfinance, the bank’s mainstay businesses, are the most vulnerable to the pandemic’s impact.
Provisions on credit cards and MFI loans drive RBL Bank’s fourth-quarter net down 34%.
The city-based lender’s net profit rose slightly to Rs 508 crore in FY2020-21 from Rs 506 crore the previous year.
RBL Bank, a small private lender, posted a 34% drop in profit in the March quarter to Rs 75 crore, compared to Rs 114 crore the year before, owing to provisioning for potential loan defaults in the retail unsecured segments. The city-based lender’s net profit rose slightly to Rs 508 crore in FY2020-21 from Rs 506 crore the previous year.
RBL and Practo are teaming up to launch the first healthcare credit card. The RBL Bank Practo Plus credit card was launched in collaboration with Practo, a global healthcare portal. This co-branded credit card will be available on both RBL Bank and Practo’s sites (mobile and website). For one year, cardholders can have access to unrestricted video consultations with physicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, cardholders are entitled to one complimentary full body check-up.
The cardholder receives 1 HealthCash (1 HealthCash = 1 Rupee) for every Rs. 100 spent on Practo, which can be used to get discounts on medications, scans, and consultations. This card has an annual fee of Rs. 2000. Per fifth, cardholders can receive two complimentary domestic airport lounge passes.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of Top 10 RBL Bank Credit Cards
- 2 Types of Credit Cards offered by RBL Bank
- 3 RBL Bank Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
- 4 RBL Bank Credit Cards Documents Required
- 5 How to Apply For RBL Bank Credit Cards
- 6 How to Check RBL Bank Credit Card Status?
- 7 Why choose RBL Bank Credit Cards?
- 8 RBL Bank Credit Card Fees and Charges
- 9 Rewards Points offer on RBL Bank Credit Cards
- 10 RBL Bank Credit Card Customer Care
- 11 RBL Bank Credit Card Offers
- 12 FAQ for RBL Bank Credit Cards
- 13 News for RBL Bank Credit Card