RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card Features
The features of the Platinum Delight Card are as follows :
- Welcome Benefit: Get a reward of Rs. 4000 on swapping card within 60 days of its issuance.
- Redeem Online: You can track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- Reward Scheme: Get 2x reward points on weekend usage of the card.
- Customer Friendly Service: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Security: EMV Chip Card with PIN authorization provides customers with security.
- Annual Fee Waiver: In case of a spend of 1.5 lakh in the first year of issuance of the card, the annual fee is waived in the second year.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified on every update by the bank.
RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing Platinum Delight Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|The income of the Applicant||Must possess a constant income source.|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship. Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.|
|CIBIL||A good CIBIL Score is required.|
RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing Platinum Delight Card:
Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1000|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Over Limit Charges||Rs. 600|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount|
|GST||Applied on taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of the total amount due|
Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the Platinum Delight Card :
- Earn 1,000 bonus reward points monthly on swiping the card 5 times for transactions worth Rs.1,000 or more in a calendar month and 4 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent over the weekends.
- The customers get the fuel surcharge waived off across all petrol stations in India on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000 with maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 150 every billing cycle.
RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card Limit
On average, the annual spend should be around 1.5 lakh.
How to Apply for RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for Platinum Delight Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page, select Platinum Delight Card.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria, and if you are eligible, then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by RBL Bank
- IGU NHS Golf World Card
- Platinum Maxima Card
- RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card
- Platinum Cricket Card
Table of Contents
- 1 RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card Features
- 2 RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards and Points Program
- 6 RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by RBL Bank