SBI Advantage Gold Card Features
- For those who have an SBI fixed deposit account, the application process is simple and convenient.
- The 100 per cent cash withdrawal can be used on your SBI Advantage Gold Credit Card. Your entire credit limit on the card may be removed.
- Fast accessibility in the country via 10,000 SBI ATMs and this card can also be used around the world anywhere Visa or Mastercard is accepted.
- Provides the family with the ease of add-on cards, like siblings/children over 18 years of age. 50 days of credit term free of interest.
- At an attractively low-interest rate, an extended credit facility is offered.
- The payment facility for utility bills is allowed on the card and this feature is completely cost-free for the cardholder.
- In the event of any unexpected accidents, an emergency helpline is available around the clock to assist you not only when you are in India, but also when you are travelling abroad.
- At a very nominal rate of interest, you can also move the balance from any current credit card. This credit card also offers Flexipay, in which you can conveniently turn your purchases into manageable monthly instalments.
- In their registered email ID and phone number, respectively, e-statements and SMS notifications are issued to the cardholders through which they can keep track of their transactions
SBI Advantage Gold Card Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for SBI Advantage Gold Credit Card:
|Eligibility Criteria||Eligibility Criteria|
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|Minimum Income||An ideal CIBIL score is a major factor in getting the application approved. (750 or above)|
SBI Advantage Gold Card Documentation
The following documents are required for SBI Advantage Gold Card
|Income Proof||Proof of Address||Identity Proof|
|IT Return||Passport||Aadhaar Card|
|Form 16||Aadhaar Card||Voter ID|
|Salary Slip||Passport||Driving License|
|Copy of updated passbook||Voter ID||–|
Fees and Charges for SBI Advantage Gold Card
The Fees and Charges related to SBI Advantage Gold Card are shown in the below table:
|Fees and Charges||Details|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 299|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 299|
|Add-on Fee Nil||NIL|
|Finance Charges||2.25% per month|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5%|
How to apply for SBI Advantage Gold Card
- Go first to the Dialabank website.
- For your SBI Advantage Gold Credit Card, find a credit card.
- For that card, fill in an application form. Properly fill in all the necessary details.
- Check your eligibility and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Other Top Credit Cards by SBI
- SBI Gold Credit Card
- SBI Advantage Gold Card
- SBI Platinum Card
- SBI Advantage Platinum Card
Other Bank’s Credit Card Products
|PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card||PNB’S Wave n Pay Credit Card|
|PNB RuPay Select Card||POSB Everyday Card|
|RBL Bank Classic Reward Card||RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card|
|Punjab And Sind Bank Loan On Credit Card||Punjab National Bank Loan On Credit Card|