SBI Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
The following list shows the types and benefits of the credit cards provided by SBI Bank.
1. SBI Card PRIME :
- You will get an Air Accident Liability Cover of Rs. 50 lakhs.
- In case your credit card gets stolen or lost, You will get a credit card Fraud Liability Cover of Rs.1 lakh.
- This cover is valid for 48 hours prior to reporting of loss, to 7 days post reporting of loss.
2. Simply CLICK SBI Card :
- On joining, You will get an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs.500.
- Get 10x rewards points on online purchases with exclusive partners.
- Get 5x rewards points on the other online purchases.
3. SimplySAVE SBI Card :
- You will get 10 rewards points on every purchase of Rs.100 on Dining, Departmental Stores, Grocery Store, and Movies.
- You will get 1 reward point on every purchase of Rs.100 in other categories.
- If you spend Rs.2,000 or more in the first 60 days, you will get 2000 bonus rewards points.
- Within the first 30 days of getting the card, if you withdraw the amount from ATM by using a credit card you will get Rs.100 Cashback.
4. Yatra SBI Card :
- You will get Yatra Gift Voucher worth Rs.8250 on joining.
- Get 6 rewards points on every purchase of Rs.100 on Dining, Departmental Stores, Grocery Store, and International Spend.
- Get 1 reward point on every purchase of Rs.100 in other categories.
5. SBI Card ELITE :
- Get exclusive benefits in 900 luxury hotels globally.
- Earn up to 10,000 miles per night on hotel stay plus 25% extra miles on Kaligo.com.
- Fast and easy to use.
6. Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card :
- When you pay your joining fee you will get 5000 rewards points as a Welcome Gift.
- Up to 15,000 bonus rewards points annually.
- If you make spent Rs.100 on Air India Tickets through airindia.com and airindia mobile app then you will get 15 rewards points.
- Get 2 rewards points on other purchases of Rs.100.
Eligibility For SBI Bank Loan on Credit Card
There are some criteria set by the bank for the SBI Bank Loan on Credit Card. Check the required eligibility criteria below.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 Years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 60 Years.
- The minimum income of the applicant should be Rs.20,000 p.m.
- The applicant should have a decent CIBIL score.
How to Apply For SBI Bank Loan On Credit Card
You can easily apply for the SBI Bank Loan on a Credit Card through Dialabank.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill the application form.
- Fill in all your basic details like name, residential address, Contact no., etc. correctly.
- If you are eligible you will get the loan easily.
Repayment of Loan on SBI Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on SBI Bank Loan on Credit Card:
1. Net Banking
- This facility is available for SBI Bank Customers.
- Log in to the SBI Bank Net banking.
- You can repay the amount under the Credit Card Payment Option.
2. NEFT :
- You can easily repay the loan amount at the SBI from a different bank account through the NEFT facility.
3. Cheque Payment :
- You can drop the cheque at the nearest SBI Bank Branch with all the details filled correctly.
4. Cash Payment :
- To repay the loan, you can directly deposit the cash at any branch of the SBI Bank.
5. Bill Desk :
- You can pay through the Bill Desk platform.
- Fill in the required details like Credit Card no., Payment amount, etc. correctly.
Should you opt for SBI Bank Loan On Credit Card
- No extra documentation required.
- Easy repayment methods are available.
- Get a loan instantly.
- Attractive Interest Rates are available.
Other Credit Cards
|PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card||PNB’S Wave n Pay Credit Card|
|PNB RuPay Select Card||POSB Everyday Card|
|RBL Bank Classic Reward Card||RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card|
|Punjab And Sind Bank Loan On Credit Card||Punjab National Bank Loan On Credit Card|