SBI Card Elite Advantage Features
MasterCard/Visa Privileges- Enjoy 4 rounds of free access to green fees and up to 50 per cent off on golf games at selected golf courses across India, along with 1 free lesson per month. Up to 10% savings on Hertz car rental and up to 35% savings on Avis car Rentals. Special advantages across 900 worldwide luxury hotels.
Contactless Advantage- With the SBI Card ELITE Advantage, regular transactions are now easy. Only wave the card to a safe reader, and you’re done with your purchase. It’s quick, simple and unbelievably convenient.
Global Acceptance- In over 24 million stores worldwide, including 3,25,000 stores in India, the SBI Card ELITE Advantage is acknowledged.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver- Get a 1 per cent fuel surcharge waiver at any petrol pump across the country, on any transaction from Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000. To use this advantage, buy fuel worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000. Get a cumulative waiver of a surcharge of Rs. 250 per declaration period, per credit card account
Emergency Card Replacement- Get replaced anywhere in the world with your SBI Card ELITE Advantage. 24×7 emergency card replacement helpline and when travelling abroad.
Add-on Cards- You will motivate your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children or siblings over the age of 18 with the SBI Card ELITE Advantage.
Safe and Secure-Get enhanced protection against counterfeiting and skimming with the SBI Card ELITE Advantage allowed chip and pin.
Easy Money- Using the Simple Bill Pay facility to pay for your power, internet, mobile and other service bills.
SBI Card Elite Advantage Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for SBI Card Elite Advantage :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||70 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs. 60,000 per month|
|CIBIL||A good CIBIL score is required|
SBI Card Elite Advantage Documentation
The following documents are required for SBI Card Elite Advantage
Proof of Identity
Proof of Address
Proof of Income
Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related to SBI Card Elite Advantage are shown in the below table:
Fees and Charges
|Statement retrieval||Rs.100 per statement|
|Over limit||2.5% of the over-limit amount|
|Foreign currency transaction||Conversion mark up: 1.99%|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs.100|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs.99|
SBI Card Elite Advantage Rewards Points programs
- Get 5X Reward Points on Dining, Departmental Stores, and Grocery Spends.
- 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100
- Spent Adjust outstanding on the card with Reward Points.
- 4 Reward Points = Rs. 1
SBI Card Elite Advantage Credit Card Limit
How to apply for SBI Card Elite Advantage
- Go to Dialabank‘s website first.
- Select the SBI Card Elite Advantage.
- Fill up an application form for that card. Fill in all the suitable details correctly.
- Check your eligibility, and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by SBI
- SBI Card PRIME
- SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card
- SBI Simply CLICK Credit Card
- BPCL SBI Card
- SBI Card ELITE
|PNB Rakshak RuPay Platinum Card||PNB’S Wave n Pay Credit Card|
|PNB RuPay Select Card||POSB Everyday Card|
|RBL Bank Classic Reward Card||RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card|
|Punjab And Sind Bank Loan On Credit Card||Punjab National Bank Loan On Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 SBI Card Elite Advantage Features
- 2 SBI Card Elite Advantage Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SBI Card Elite Advantage Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 SBI Card Elite Advantage Rewards Points programs
- 6 SBI Card Elite Advantage Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to apply for SBI Card Elite Advantage
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by SBI
- 10 FAQ’s