SBI Card Elite Features
The features of the SBI Card Elite is as follows:
- Trident Privileges- Get free Red Tier membership with Trident Privilege, 1,000 Welcome Points on enrollment, 1,500 first stay bonus points and an extra
Rs. 1,000 hotel credit for extended night stays. Using Code-SBITH, Instant savings of 10 per cent on bookings made via the hotel website
- MasterCard / VISA Privileges- Get special offers like Save up to 10% with Hertz on car rental bookings, up to 35% with Avis on car rentals. Get up to 50% off with your credit card on gold games and 1 free lesson per month. Accessible at selected golf courses in India.
- Low Forex Markup- Have a low mark-up fee of just 1.99 per cent for foreign exchange.
Club Vistara Membership- Get a free Club Vistara Silver membership. Get 1 free Access Voucher for the Lounge and 1 Upgrade Voucher. Grab 9 Vistara ClubPoints for every Rs.100 invested.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver- For transactions ranging from Rs.500 to Rs.4,000 for any gas pump, a 1% fuel surcharge is waived off. Per credit card, the maximum surcharge waived is Rs.250.
Domestic Airport Lounge Program- Benefit from the card-offered Domestic Lounge Program. Avail 2 complimentary visits to the domestic lounge in the country per quarter.
SBI Card Elite Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for SBI Card Elite :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||70 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs. 60,000 per month|
|CIBIL||A good CIBIL score is required|
SBI Card Elite Documentation
The following documents are required for SBI Card Elite :
|Proof of Identity||Proof of Address||Proof of Income|
Election Voters ID
Letter from a recognized public authority
Latest Income Tax Return Form
Last 3 months bank statement
SBI Card Elite Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related to SBI Card Elite are shown in the below table:
Fees and Charges
|Annual fee(one-time)||Rs. 4,999|
|Renewal fee(per annum)||Rs. 4,999from second year onwards|
|Add-on card fee (per annum)||NIL|
|Statement Retrieval||Rs. 100|
|Foreign Currency Markup fee||1.99%|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100|
|Over limit charges||2.5% of the over-limit amount; minimum of Rs.500|
|Statement Request||Rs.100 per statement|
SBI Card Elite Rewards Points programs
Gain 5X reward points for dining, departmental store purchases and grocery shopping.
- Obtain 2 reward points for every Rs.100 spending on other transactions.
- 4 Rewards points = Re 1
SBI Card Elite Credit Card Limit
How to apply for SBI Card Elite
- Next, visit Dialabank website.
- Choose the SBI Card Elite.
- Fill up an application form for that card. Fill in all the necessary details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by SBI
- SBI Card PRIME
- SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
- BPCL SBI Card