SBI Platinum Card Features
- In a year, an SBI Platinum Credit Cardholder can earn up to 40,000 redeemable reward points.
- You can monitor your account anywhere at any time using your phone or online bank account, apart from premium lounge entrance and golf club access.
- E-statements of any transaction made with your card can also be obtained.
- A free Quick Bill Pay facility is provided by the SBI Platinum Card to ensure that you pay all your utility bills before the due date.
- This will also fetch more cash points for you.
If you report it to the 24 * 7 helpline in the event of theft or failure, the card will be replaced instantly.
When you sign up for this card, you get an INR.3000 welcome gift voucher.
For investments in supermarkets, international travel, restaurants, etc., you can receive reward points.
As a gift, you can win entry to about 200 golf courses in the world.
Gain free entry to the airport lounge for low or nominal fees, using the Priority Pass Scheme.
SBI Platinum Card Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for SBI Platinum Card:
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|Credit Score||An ideal CIBIL score is a major factor in getting the application approved. (750 or above)|
SBI Platinum Credit Card Documentation
The following documents are required for SBI Platinum Card
|Income Proof||Proof of Address||Identity Proof|
|IT Return||Passport||Aadhaar Card|
|Form 16||Aadhaar Card||Voter ID|
|Salary Slip||Passport||Driving License|
Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related to SBI Platinum Card are shown in the below table:
|Fees and Charges||Details|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 2,999.|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 2,999|
|Financial charges||3.35% per month|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of Overlimit Amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5%|
Rewards Points programs
- 5X reward points on International, Dining and Grocery spends
SBI Platinum Card Limit
- Up to 80% of the credit limit.
How to apply for SBI Platinum Card
- Go first to the website for Dialabank.
- Find a credit card for your SBI Platinum Card.
- Fill up an application form for that card. Fill in all the appropriate details correctly.
- Check your eligibility, and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by SBI
- SBI Gold Credit Card
- SBI Advantage Gold Card
- SBI Signature Card
- SBI Advantage Platinum Card
|RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card||Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Cards|
|RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card||RBL Bank Shoprite Credit CardÂ|
|SBI Card Elite Advantage||SBI Advantage Gold Card|
|SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card||RBL Bank Platinum Cricket Card|