SBI Signature Card Features
- No fuel surcharge in any city or petrol pump: For any purchase between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000, SBI Signature customers earn a 2.5 per cent fuel surcharge waiver. This applies to all petrol pump throughout the country, including those of both public and private operators. All you need to do is buy some amount of fuel worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000 to take advantage of this gain.
Access to cash around the world: The SBI card enables you to withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide. This ensures that you are never short of cash and still have a reliable card in even the most distant corner of the planet to stand by you.
Signature book of rewards: By redeeming toward the finest lifestyle and online shopping brands, consumers can benefit more from their SBI Signature Card reward points. The bank has joined up with the world’s leading brands and enables consumers with their SBI Signature Card to enjoy fine living experiences.
Fast and secure bill payment facility: You can never miss the due date for your power, mobile, internet, insurance and other service bills with the SBI Signature Card. On the wallet, the bank allows you to use a simple bill payment service. It ensures you still understand when any payments are due and pay them off in time before the due date. In addition, you can also gain reward points for the same thing.
Online railway ticket booking: Customers can now book their railway tickets online without worrying and get them delivered to their doorstep. All they have to do is simply follow the steps and instructions set out on the website of the IRCTC and use the SBI Signature Card to pay.
Add-on cards: The Signature Card also helps you to get your family members’ add-on cards. They do not need to have a stand-alone card any more. The only condition is that the person must be over the age of 18. For your parents, children, partner, or siblings, among others, you can get these add-on cards.
Balance transfer on EMI: Consumers can also save money by shifting their outstanding balance on other credit cards to their Signature Credit Card when paying their credit card dues. This allows them to benefit from a lower interest rate and pay back the due sum in simple monthly instalments as well.
SBI Signature Card Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for SBI Signature Card:
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|Minimum Income||An ideal CIBIL score is a major factor in getting the application approved. (750 or above)|
SBI Signature Card Documentation
The following documents are required for SBI Signature Card
|Income Proof||Proof of Address||Identity Proof|
|IT Return||Passport||Aadhaar Card|
|Form 16||Aadhaar Card||Voter ID|
|Salary Slip||Passport||Driving License|
|Copy of updated passbook||Voter ID||–|
Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related to SBI Signature Card are shown in the below table:
|Fees and Charges||Details|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 4,999.|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 4,999|
|Financial charges||3.35% per month|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of Overlimit Amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5%|
Rewards Points programs
- 2 Reward Points For Every Rs 100 Spent
- 5x Reward Points On Dining, Departmental stores, Grocery & International Spends.
How to apply for SBI Signature Card
- Go first to the Dialabank website.
- For your SBI Signature Card, find a credit card.
- For that card, fill in an application form. Properly fill in all the necessary details.
- Check your eligibility and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Other Top Credit Cards by SBI
- SBI Gold Credit Card
- SBI Advantage Gold Card
- SBI Platinum Card
- SBI Advantage Platinum Card
|RBL Bank Classic Platinum Card||Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Cards|
|RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card||RBL Bank Shoprite Credit CardÂ|
|SBI Card Elite Advantage||SBI Advantage Gold Card|
|SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card||RBL Bank Platinum Cricket Card|