Standard Chartered Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
The following list shows the types and benefits of the credit cards provided by Standard Chartered Bank Loan On Credit Card.
1. Ultimate Credit Card :
- 5 reward points on every Rs.150 spent by using this card.
- 5% of cashback on travel spent.
- Get Airport lounge access
2. DigiSmart Credit Card :
- 20% off* at Myntra.
- Best credit card for shopping for groceries online
- Exclusive offers on foods.
3. Manhattan Credit Card :
- 5% of cashback at supermarkets*(terms & conditions apply)
- 3x rewards on other purchases you make using this car
- Get offers and discounts on shopping, travel spent, dining, etc.
4. Super Value Titanium Credit Card :
- 5 % cashback on fuel
- Get 5 % cashback on phone bills.
- Get 5 % cashback on utility bills.
- 1 reward point on every purchase of Rs.150.
Eligibility For Standard Chartered Bank Loan on Credit Card
There are some criteria set by the bank for the Standard Chartered Bank Loan on Credit Card. Check the required eligibility criteria below.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 Years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 65 Years.
- The applicant must have a stable income source.
How to Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Loan On Credit Card
You can easily apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Loan on a Credit Card through Dialabank.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill the application form.
- Fill in all your basic details like name, residential address, Contact no., etc. correctly.
- If you are eligible then you will get the Standard Chartered Bank loan on Credit Card easily.
Repayment of Loan on Standard Chartered Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on Standard Chartered Bank Loan on Credit Card:
1. Net Banking
- You need to register on the Standard Chartered Bank Netbanking portal. This facility is available for Standard Chartered Bank Customers.
- Log in to the Standard Chartered Bank Net banking.
- You can repay the amount under the Credit Card Payment Option.
2. NEFT :
- You can easily repay the loan amount at the Standard Chartered Bank from a different bank account through the NEFT facility.
3. Cheque Payment :
- You can drop the cheque at the nearest Standard Chartered Bank Branch with all the details filled correctly.
4. Cash Payment :
- To repay the loan, you can directly deposit the cash at any branch of the Standard Chartered Bank.
5. Bill Desk :
- You can easily repay the loan amount through the bill desk platform.
- You need to fill in all the details like credit card no. and payment amount correctly.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- Various repayment options are available.
- You will get your loan instantly.
- No extra documents are required.
- Flexible tenures are available for repayment.
Other Credit Cards
|RBL Loan on Credit Card||SBI Bank Loan On Credit Card|
|SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card||RBL Bank Titanium Delight Card|
|South Indian Bank Credit Cards||SBI Platinum Card|
|SBI Signature Card||SBI Card Elite|
Table of Contents
- 1 Standard Chartered Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
- 2 Eligibility For Standard Chartered Bank Loan on Credit Card
- 3 How to Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Loan On Credit Card
- 4 Repayment of Loan on Standard Chartered Bank Loan on Credit Card
- 5 Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- 6 Other Credit Cards