Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate Credit Card Features
- Earn 5 reward points on every Rs. 150 spent and get maximum benefit with 1 reward point equal to Re 1
- Enjoy cashback up to Rs. 10,000 on MakeMyTrip within 90 days of card issuance and 2% foreign currency markup fee on overseas spends, 5% cashback on duty-free spends, and access to over 1000 airport lounges across the world with a complimentary Priority Pass Membership
- Access to 20 premier golf courses in India and 150 worldwide
- Enjoy faster checkouts, secure payments, and complete freedom from cash.
- A discount of up to 25% at top restaurants in India with advance reservation via concierge and online booking
- Get a loan on the credit card up to Rs.7,50,000 in 2 days with SCB Ultimate credit card
Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
|Minimum Annual Income||2 Lakhs for salaried, 24 Lakhs for self-employed|
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL score is required|
Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate Credit Card Documents Required
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs. 5,000|
|Renewal Fee (second year onwards)||Rs.5,000|
|Cash Advance Charges||3% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of the over-limit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
|Surcharges||Rs. 10 or 1% of the transaction (whichever is higher) are levied on Petrol transactions. Rs. 25 or 2.5% (whichever is higher) are levied on Railway station|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 0 for statement outstanding balance is less than or equal to Rs. 100|
|Rs. 100 for statement outstanding balance between Rs. 100 and Rs. 500|
|Rs. 500 for statement outstanding balance between Rs. 501 and Rs. 5,000|
|Rs. 700 for statement outstanding balance between Rs. 5,001 and Rs. 15,000|
|Rs. 800 for statement outstanding balance greater than Rs. 15,000|
Rewards Points programs
- Enjoy up to ₹10,000 cashback on MakeMyTrip
- Up to 25% discount at top 650+ restaurants in India with advance reservation via concierge & online booking
- Access to 20 premier golf courses in the country* & 100+ golf courses globally rewards
- ₹150 = 5 Reward Points
- 1 Reward Point= ₹1
Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate Credit Card Limit
- The flexible credit limit is offered to the Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate Credit Card cardholders.
- The credit limit is 20% of annual income subject to a minimum of Rs. 30,000 and a maximum of Rs.200,000
- The cash advance limit is 50% of his total spending limit subject to Rs.15,000 per day.
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate Credit Card
You can easily apply for a Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate Credit Card through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards offered by Standard Chartered Bank
- DigiSmart Credit Card
- Manhattan Credit Card
- Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- Emirates World Credit Card
- Platinum Rewards Credit Card
|RBL Loan on Credit Card||SBI Bank Loan On Credit Card|
|SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card||RBL Bank Titanium Delight Card|
|South Indian Bank Credit Cards||SBI Platinum Card|
|SBI Signature Card||SBI Card Elite|