Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Features
- The customers can enjoy faster checkouts, secure payments, and complete freedom from cash
- The customers can transfer balance up to Rs. 5,00,000 from other bank credit card at an attractive interest rate
- The customers can avail of the facility of safe online transactions on his/her credit card via 3D secure OTP verification
- The customers can easily check balance and make instant card payments via online banking and SC Mobile
- Earn 100% cashback, up to Rs.500 on restaurant bills in the first 90 days.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|Minimum income of the applicant||Salaried applicants- Rs. 32,500 per month; Self-employed applicants- Rs. 5,50,000 per annum|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary.|
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Documents Required
|Address Proof||Identity Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs. 250|
|Annual Fee ( second year onwards)||Rs. 250|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance Charges||3% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of the over-limit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
|Surcharges||Rs. 10 or 1% of the transaction (whichever is higher) are levied on Petrol transactions. Rs. 25 or 2.5% (whichever is higher) are levied on Railway station|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 0 for statement outstanding balance is less than or equal to Rs. 100|
|Rs. 100 for statement outstanding balance between Rs. 100 and Rs. 500|
|Rs. 500 for statement outstanding balance between Rs. 501 and Rs. 5,000|
|Rs. 700 for statement outstanding balance between Rs. 5,001 and Rs. 15,000|
|Rs. 800 for statement outstanding balance greater than Rs. 15,000|
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Reward and Points Program
- Earn 5 reward points for every ₹150 spent on dining and fuel with no monthly cap on the rewards earned
- Earn 1 reward point for every ₹150 spent on all other categories
- ₹150 = 5 Reward Point (For Dining & Fuel)
- ₹150 = 1 Reward Point (For others)
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Limit
- Minimum Card Limit of up to – Rs. 20,000/-
- Maximum Card Limit of up to – Rs. 5.00,00/-
- Cash Advance Limit – 25% of the sanctioned credit card limit
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card?
Give below are the steps involved while applying for Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card:
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Standard Chartered Bank
- Ultimate Credit Card
- DigiSmart Credit Card
- Manhattan Credit Card
- Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- Emirates World Credit Card
|RBL Loan on Credit Card||SBI Bank Loan On Credit Card|
|SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card||RBL Bank Titanium Delight Card|
|South Indian Bank Credit Cards||SBI Platinum Card|
|SBI Signature Card||SBI Card Elite|