Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Features
- On fuel transactions of at least Rs.750, you earn 5% cashback. This is applicable to transactions at all fuel stations across the country.
- The maximum cashback that can be availed per month is Rs.200 (up to Rs.100 per transaction).
- When you pay your telephone bills using the card, you enjoy a cashback of 5% on the transaction amount. The maximum cashback that can be availed per month is Rs.200 (up to Rs.100 per transaction). Also, the minimum transaction value should be Rs.750.
- As a Super Value Titanium credit cardholder, you can avail of a cashback of 5% of up to Rs.100 per month on utility bill payments.
- The minimum transaction value to avail of the offer is Rs.750.
- For every purchase of Rs.5,000 or above, you get the option of converting it to EMIs. Thus, you can easily pay the amount in monthly instalments.
- You also get the option to convert the entire outstanding balance on the card (up to Rs.5 lakh) into EMIs. Also, you don’t have to pay any processing fee to avail of this facility.
Standard Chartered Super Value Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- You should be between 21 and 65 years of age.
- Stable source of monthly income.
- You should belong to the credit cards sourcing cities of the bank.
- Apart from these criteria, Standard Chartered Bank would also evaluate other aspects to assess your worthiness for the card.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Documents Required
One of the following:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter id card
- PAN card
- Government ID
- Aadhaar card and one of the following if your current residence address is not the same as your Aadhaar address:
- Driving license
- Rental agreement
- Phone bill
- Electricity or any other utility bill
- Your latest other bank’s statement or credit card statement
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- If you are a salaried individual – Your latest one-month payslip.
- If you are a businessman – Your latest IT returns a document with computation of your income or certified financials and continuity proof of your last business.
- If you are a self-employed professional – The latest IT returns and continuity proof of your business. Or you can also apply for the card on the basis of your other bank credit card statement
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Fees and Charges
Type of Fee/Charge
|Joining fee||Rs.750 (NIL for premium clients)|
|Annual fee||Rs.750 (2nd year onwards) (NIL for premium clients)|
|Interest rate||3.49% per month|
|Cash withdrawal fee||3% of the withdrawn amount or Rs.300 (whichever is higher)|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs.99|
|Late payment charges||
|Cash processing fee||Rs.299|
|Over limit charges||2.5% of the over-limit amount (minimum Rs.500)|
|A foreign currency transaction fee||3.50%|
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Reward and points program
- For every Rs.150 spent on a category other than utility, fuel, and telecom, you earn 1 reward point.
- If you are a premium banking customer, you get 5X rewards on overseas point-of-sales spends along with a complimentary Priority Pass that gives you access to over 1000 airport lounges across the world with one free access per month.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Limit
- Minimum Card Limit of up to – Rs. 20,000/-
- Maximum Card Limit of up to – Rs. 5.00,00/-
- Cash Advance Limit – 25% of the sanctioned credit card limit
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card?
Given below are the steps involved while applying for the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card :
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards offered by Standard Chartered Bank
- Ultimate Credit Card
- DigiSmart Credit Card
- Manhattan Credit Card
- Emirates World Credit Card
- Platinum Rewards Credit Card