State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
For the backward classes and regular individuals as well, the bank provides specialized credit cards. Three kinds of credit cards are issued by the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur. The following are the credit cards issued by the bank:
- Laghu Udhyami Scheme for Credit Cards
- Credit Card Kisan
- Gold Card Scheme Expo
Eligibility For State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Loan on Credit Card
- The minimum age for applicants is 21 years.
- The minimum age for applicants is 58 years.
- A minimum monthly income of 9,000 is required.
- A good CIBIL Score is required.
How to Apply For State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Loan On Credit Card
Via Dialabank, you can easily apply for a State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Credit Card Loan. Taking the following steps to immediately pick up your credit card.
- Visit the Dialabank web site, then.
- Complete with the order in the form.
- Correctly fill in all the basic info.
- Find State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur’s favourite credit card.
- Check your eligibility and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Repayment of Loan on State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Loan on Credit Card:
- NEFT Payments: The National Electronic Funds Transfer Scheme (NEFT) allows users to pay with credit card from your bank account that same day.
- RTGS Payments: Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) allows to make transfers of funds to your credit card on the same day, like NEFT payments, provided that payments are initiated before the cut-off time.
- ECS Payments: Payments via the Electronic Clearance System (ECS) are suitable if you regularly use your credit card for specific bills.
- Mobile App Payments: Banks and credit card companies have come up with apps that allow you to pay off your credit card bill by making payments.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- Access to Easy Cash
- One of the most convenient lending types
- No requirement for supplementary documents
- Loans from credit cards are immediately disbursed.
- Loans made on credit cards are unsecured and collateral-free.
- An attractive interest rate