TMB Titanium Credit Card
- Enjoy flexible options for credit limits ranging from Rs.20,000 to Rs.5 lakh within a credit period of 45 days depending on eligibility requirements.
- The cash withdrawal facility is only allowed for nominal interest charges through ATMs.
- The card comes with zero subscription fees or recurring fees.
- With this card, you have the option of using the EMI facility.
- The card helps you to facilitate purchases online.
TMB Platinum Credit Card
- At no fee, once a year, turn your cumulative cash limit into a 3-month personal loan.
- Get interest-free periods of credit for up to 50 days
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs.100 per month across all India’s fuel stations.
- Get 20 per cent off on BookMyShow, up to Rs. 100 per transaction 15 times a year, and enjoy the deal with your loved ones.
Eligibility For Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Loan on Credit Card
- The minimum age for applicants is 21 years.
- The employment status of the applicant should be salaried or self-employed.
- An income of INR 50,000 or INR 3 Lakhs per annum is required.
- A good CIBIL Score is required.
How to Apply For Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Loan on Credit Card
For Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Loan on Credit Card loans, you can easily apply through Dialabank. You have to take the following steps to get your credit card quickly:
- Next, visit Dialabank ‘s website.
- Please pick Tamilnad Mercantile Bank’s preferred credit card.
- Provide information with the required application form.
- Fill in all the basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Repayment of Loan on Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Loan on Credit Card:
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT): By using the NEFT service, you can pay your TMB credit card bill from any other bank account.
- Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS): You can pay your credit card bills in one go by using RGTS mode for individuals who want to use their credit cards for big transactions.
- Cash payment: By paying in cash at any of the TMB branches nearest you in your area, you can pay your credit card bills.
- Cheque payment: If you want to use cheques to cover your credit card bills, you can do so in the same way as by paying cash for your credit card bills.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- It is going to pay for the flexible tenure balance.
- Entrance to Easy Cash
- It disburses credit card loans automatically.
- No concern for Supplementary Documents
- One of the most convenient lending types