TMB Platinum Credit Card Features
The following are the features of the TMB Platinum Credit Card:
- Redeem Online: You can easily track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- No annual fee: With TMB Platinum Credit Card there is no annual or joining fee charged at the time of issuance of the card.
- Validity: With TMB Platinum Credit Card you get up to three years of credit card validity.
- Free Credit Period: Get a free credit period of up to 45 days.
- Security and Protection: Extended Warranty Protection multiplies the original manufacturers’ or store brand warranty for up to two years.
- Easy Cash Withdrawal: You can easily withdraw money.
- Personalized Cards: The Customer’s get EMV chip and Personalized Photo to the customers who have maintained an individual term deposit of up to Rs. 50,000 for a minimum of 3 years.
- Foreign Transactions: All sorts of International Transactions are allowed with the TMB Platinum Credit Card.
- Green Pin Facility: The green Pin facility is available in the TMB Platinum Credit Card.
- Personal Alerts: SMS Alerts on every transaction and updates to the customer.
TMB Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing TMB Platinum Credit Card:
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|The income of the Applicant||Gross Annual Income should be 3 lakh or more|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary.|
|Term Deposit||Term deposit with the bank to be maintained for a minimum of Rs. 50,000 for a period of 3 years|
TMB Platinum Credit Card Documentation
Necessary Documents required for TMB Platinum Credit Card Documentation:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to TMB Platinum Credit Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Interest Rate||Base Rate + 8.50% fixed at 18.90% per annum.|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% is charged on the transaction amount withdrawn|
|Renewal fee||Rs.250 for primary cards|
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee||3% of the transaction amount|
|Late Payment Charges||Up to Rs. 250|
|Finance Charges||2% per month|
|Card Replacement Charges||Rs. 100|
TMB Platinum Credit Card Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points involved in TMB Platinum Credit Card:
- The cardholder gets a Free credit period of up to 45 days.
- Exclusive reward points on domestic and international spending.
TMB Platinum Credit Card Limit
Given Below is the Credit Card Limit of TMB Platinum Credit Card:
- Minimum Card Limit of up to – Rs. 20,000/-
- Maximum Card Limit of up to – Rs. 5.00,00/-
- Cash Advance Limit – 25% of the sanctioned credit card limit
- 75% of the term deposit
How to Apply for TMB Platinum Credit Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for TMB Platinum Credit Card:
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select TMB Platinum Credit Card.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Tamilnad Mercantile bank
- TMB Titanium Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 TMB Platinum Credit Card Features
- 2 TMB Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 TMB Platinum Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 TMB Platinum Credit Card Rewards and Points Program
- 6 TMB Platinum Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for TMB Platinum Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by Tamilnad Mercantile bank