UCO Bank Loan on Credit Card -Different Types & Benefits
Given below are the Credit Cards offered by UCO Bank and their benefits:
Swarojgar Credit Card:
- It is specifically created for providing ample funds to weavers, fishermen, artisans, rickshaw owners, and self-employed small-scale entrepreneurs.
- The long tenure lasts up to 5 years.
- Credit limit of up to Rs. 25,000 is provided.
- It is a composite loan so it can either provide a term loan or cash credit.
- The interest rate charged is 8.75% per year.
- Security margins are provided on the basis of the customer’s profile.
Laghu Udhyami Credit Card
- LUCC is made to meet the requirements of small business units, artisans, small retail traders, and professionally self-employed people.
- The interest rate of 8.75% a year is applicable.
- A loan of up to Rs. 10 lakh is provided.
- The maximum Loan Tenure on the credit card is years.
- Collaterals are waivable depending upon the customer’s track record.
Artisan’s Credit Card
- This is a special card designed to provide financial support to the artisan segment.
- A loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh is applicable.
- No margins set for a loan of up to Rs. 50,000.
- Loans over Rs. 0.5 lakh get a margin of up to 15%.
Eligibility for UCO Bank Loan on Credit Card
The UCO Bank has fixed certain norms for loan approval and given below are the criteria set for UCO Bank Loan on Credit Card:
- Minimum Age: The minimum age of the applicant should be up to 18 years.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age of the applicant should be up to 60 years.
- Employment: The the applicant should either be self-employed or salaried employee.
- Credit History: The applicant must possess an excellent Credit History.
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Transaction History: The applicant must have a considerable transaction history.
How to apply for UCO Bank Loan on Credit Card
To avail of a UCO Bank Loan on Credit Card, you need to follow basic steps for online loan approval through Dialabank.
Given below are the basic steps that need to be followed for the loan approval:
- First of all, You need to visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill in the required information in the application form.
- Keep in mind, to fill in the basic information correctly.
- Select your preference i.e. UCO Bank Credit Card.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you fulfill the required criteria then submit the application.
Repayment of Loan on UCO Bank Loan on Credit Card
Given below are the various repayment options provided while availing of UCO Bank Loan on Credit Card:
- You can easily pay off your outstanding or loan overdue through net banking.
- Simply enter your UCO bank account number on the bank site.
- Select Payment Option and confirm payment.
- You can easily pay off the UCO bank loan amount through cheque.
- Enter 16 digit card number and drop the cheque in the city drop boxes of the bank.
- Demand Draft is an easy way to pay off the outstanding bill you just have to fill in the required details before submitting the request.
- You can make your payment through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS fund transfer mode from other bank accounts.
- It’s an online facility provided by UCO Bank to make easy payments through QR scan support.
Should you opt for UCO Bank Loan on Credit Card
- Zero Documentation: No documentation or collateral is needed to get loan approved.
- Various Repayment Options: The cardholder gets flexible loan repayment options.
- Economically Viable option: Financial help at the time of crisis.
- Customer Friendly: The credit limit can be translated into loans and sometimes loans are provided above the credit limit.
- Affordable Interest Rates: Attractive interest rates that are suitable for the borrower.