Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card -Different Types & Benefits
The Union Bank of India provides a range of credit cards to its users. Given below are the different cards with added benefits:
Union Bank of India Unsecure Credit Card
- Lifetime Free as there is no annual or joining fee is charged
- The credit card assures complete secure usage to the user
- This card can be received against the amount between Rs. 25,00 to 5 Lakh
- Insurance Coverage is provided with the card.
Union Bank of India Classic Credit Card:
- The card is free for a lifetime no extra charges included
- You get redeemable reward points
- The credit card limit is 20% of gross annual income
- Interest-free 50 days from the day of issuance.
Union Bank of India Rupay Credit Cards
- Customers can easily get their cards personalized
- The Credit Card is Adhaar enabled
- Insurance coverage is provided to the customer at the time of issuance
- You get 4 free access to lounge services
- Appealing Cashback offers on utility bills, mobile wallet transfer, and IRCTC.
Union Bank of India Signature Credit Card
- An annual fee waiver is provided on previous year transaction of up to 1 Lakh and more
- The credit limit provided is up to 20% of the gross annual income
- 1 free airport lounge access per quarter at domestic and international airports
- 4 reward points per Rs. 200 spend.
- Get over 10% discount on dining and shopping
Eligibility for Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
The Union Bank of India has fixed a set of protocols for the users willing to avail of Union Bank Loan on Credit Card:
- Minimum Age: The applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Maximum Age: The applicant should be a maximum of 60 years of age.
- Transaction History: The applicant should have a satisfactory transaction history.
- Occupation: The applicant should be either self-employed or salaried-employee.
- Credit Score: The credit score must be up to the mark for the loan approval
How to apply for Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
Dialabank brings to you the easiest way to register your loan on the online platform for Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card:
- First of all, you need to visit the Dialabank website.
- Now from the page, navigate through the application section.
- Now fill in the basic personal details correctly.
- Choose your bank credit card i.e. Union Bank of India Credit Card.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you fit in the criteria then hit the submit button to get the loan approved.
Repayment of Loan on Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
The Union Bank of India brings to your variety of repayment methods for Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card:
- For the Net Banking facility, the card user must register for the given Service.
- Customers can also link their credit cards to online service for easy payments.
- Customers can easily pay the monthly outstanding amounts on Indian Bank Credit using the AutoPay option.
- It is attached to the user’s account for repayments.
Pay using UPI app
- You can easily pay your credit loan amount through the UPI apps linked to your bank account.
- Simply by selecting the Union Bank of India credit card option.
Pay using Cash
- You can simply pay off the Union Bank of India Bank Loan on Credit Card by depositing cash in the city Union Bank of India Branch.
Pay using Cheque
- You can easily make the repayment done by dropping the cheque in ATM drop boxes available in Union Bank of India ATM or depositing it in the Union Bank of India city branch.
Union Bank of India Website
- The non-union bank users can simply visit the site and go to the payment section. Select credit bill payment and from there fill in your account details for further processing.
Should you opt for Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
- Multiple Repayment Options: The cardholder gets flexible loan repayment options.
- Exclusive Deals: The user gets exclusive deals and can get their credit limit translated into loans.
- Modest Interest Rates: The users get loans at affordable interest rates.
- Zero Documentation: Such Loans require the least documentation and no collateral.
Table of Contents
- 1 Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card -Different Types & Benefits
- 2 Eligibility for Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
- 3 How to apply for Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
- 4 Repayment of Loan on Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
- 5 Should you opt for Union Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
- 6 FAQs