Vijaya Bank Visa Gold Credit Card Features
The features of the Vijaya Bank Visa Gold Credit Card is as follows:
- Interest-Free Credit Period: The cardholders will get an Interest-free credit period of up to 51 days.
- Cash Withdrawal Facility: The cardholders can withdraw cash from any ATM.
- EMI Facility: The EMI Facility is available with the card.
- Validity: The credit card is valid for three years. It needs no renewal for three years.
- Wide Acceptance: The Vijaya bank Gold credit card is accepted globally.
- 24/7 Customer Care: Vijaya Bank offers 24/7 toll-free customer care service and guidance for reporting stolen or loss of cards.
Vijaya Bank Visa Gold Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for Vijaya Bank Visa Gold Credit Card:
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
|Minimum Annual Income||50,000- 60,000|
|CIBIL||Cibil Score | Credit History | Account holder at Vijaya bank|
Vijaya Bank Visa Gold Credit Card Documentation
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related to Vijaya Bank Gold Credit Cards are shown in the below table.
Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||300 INR|
|Add on Card Fee||300|
Vijaya Bank Visa Gold Credit Card Limit
The flexible credit limit is offered to Vijaya bank clients up to 2 lakhs and sometimes above.
How to apply for Vijaya Bank Visa Gold Credit Card
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select Vijaya Bank Visa Gold Credit card
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Vijaya Bank
- Vijaya Bank Master card classic
- Vijaya Platinum card
- Vijaya Bank visa classic
- Vijaya Bank Master card Global
- Vijaya Doctors card
- Vijaya specifics card