Yes Bank Loan on Credit Card -Different Types & Benefits
Given below are the Credit Cards offered by Yes Bank and their significant benefits:
YES Prosperity Reward Plus
- Credit Shield is facilitated with the credit card
- On a maximum spend of Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000 on fuel the fuel surcharge is offered
- On spending up to 50,000 or more in a year, the renewal fee is reversed
- Max rewards points on grocery, supermarket, and departmental stores.
YES Prosperity Edge
- Reward Points with Redeem option are available
- Get a Priority Pass Membership and Master Card Lounge Programme at the time of issuance of the card
- The Card Protection Plan is available in the card service
- Exclusive discounts and offers on birthdays and anniversaries are provided
- Up to 25% off on bookmyshow on movie tickets
- 2 complimentary international airport lounge access is provided to the user annually
- Get a Green Fee waiver and golf lessons at selected golf courses in India
- On purchase of the fuel, the Fuel Surcharge waiver
YES First Preferred Credit Card
- Up to 25% discount on the purchase of movie tickets on bookmyshow
- Get up to 3 Domestic Lounge access in India
- Get a complimentary golf lesson in India
- You get the benefit of Life Insurance cover of up to 1 crore in case of any flight accident
YES Prosperity Business
- The annual bonus of 10,000 reward points is provided on spends of up to 6,00,000 in an anniversary year
- It is known to be one of the most famous Business Card in India
- The customer can simply register on YES PAYNOW and you get up to 500 Reward Points
YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card
- The Credit Card requires zero documentation
- Each transaction brings in cashback and exclusive reward points
- An insurance cover is included in the Credit Card Services
- Flexible Repayment options are available for the users.
YES Prosperity Cashback
- Get as maximum cashback on grocery and movie tickets
- Get Cashbacks up to Rs. 2500 and more on everyday spends
- No processing fee is charged
- Fuel Waiver on fuel purchase is provided in India.
YES First Exclusive
- Get benefits of more than Rs. 1,30,000 depending upon yearly spend
- The reward points worth 30,000 on card renewal every year
- The annual Bonus of 25,000 reward points is provided annually
- Fuel Surcharge waiver provided in India.
YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
- Best suited for grocery shopping 4 reward points on every Rs. 200 Spent
- Get benefits of more than Rs. 3,400 every year
- The annual bonus of 10,000 reward points is an added advantage of the Credit Card
Eligibility for Yes Bank Loan on Credit Card
Yes Bank has certain protocols for loan approval. Following are the criteria for Yes Bank Loan on Credit Card:
- Minimum Age: The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
- Maximum Age: The maximum of the applicant must be 60 years.
- Occupation: Either Self-employed or salaried individuals.
- Credit History: Excellent credit history is mandatory.
- Nationality: Must be an INDIAN citizen.
How to apply for Yes Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following steps are a must for online loan approval through Dialabank. You must follow the following steps to get the approval of yes Bank Loan on Credit Card:
- First of all, you need to visit the Dialabank website.
- Now fill the application form.
- You must fill in the basic information correctly.
- Now Select your preference i.e. Yes Bank Credit Card.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you fulfill the required criteria then submit the application.
Repayment of Yes Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are the various repayment options provided while availing of Yes Bank Loan on Credit Card:
- Net Banking is a simple method to pay off the outstanding loan amount.
- You just need to enter your yes bank account number on the bank site.
- Select the given Payment Option and confirm your payment.
- You can easily pay off the Yes bank loan amount via cheque.
- You must enter the 16 digit card number and drop the cheque in the city drop boxes of the bank.
- You can easily make your payment through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS fund transfer mode from any bank account, it is convenient for the non-yes bank users.
YES PAY App:
- You can simply pay off your loan amount through the Yes Pay App using your Yes Bank Id and UPI Address.
Should you opt for Yes Bank Loan on Credit Card
- No Documentation: Yes Bank Loan on Credit Card require the least documentation and no collateral.
- Flexible Repayment: The cardholder gets flexible loan repayment options.
- Attractive Deals: The credit limit can be translated into loans and sometimes loans are provided above the credit limit.
- Suitable Interest Rates: Attractive interest rates that are suitable for the borrower.
Other Credit Cards