YES Prosperity Edge Features
- Rewards redemption option: Redeem your reward focuses on JPMiles and use it to book your flight tickets. 4 rewards focuses will be 1 JPMile.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver: Save on your fuel charges utilizing the fuel overcharge waiver material at all fuel outlets in India for transactions between Rs.400 to Rs.5,000.
- Insurance benefits: Get Life Insurance Coverage of up to Rs.50 lakh for death because of an air mishap. Likewise, get medical insurance of up to Rs.15 law in the event of crisis hospitalisation abroad.
- Credit shield: This element that the card offers to ensure you if there should be an occurrence of loss of card, false exercises, or robbery.
- Priority Pass Membership and MasterCard Lounge Program: Enjoy up to 2 domestic lounge visits each quarter across 30+ air terminal lounges in India.
- Attendant services: Get 24×7 devoted attendant help who will assist you with hotel reservations, flight bookings, restaurant reference, film tickets help, and flower and gift delivery.
- Card Protection Plan: Safeguard your Credit Card with the Card Protection Plan. This component ensures you if there should be an occurrence of loss of card, robbery, or extortion.
YES Prosperity Edge Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for YES Prosperity Edge :
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs. 60,000 per month|
|Self-employed||Income Tax Return should be Rs.7.20 lakh or more|
|Fixed Deposits||fixed deposit with YES Bank|
YES Prosperity Edge Documentation
The following documents are required for YES Prosperity Edge
Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related to YES Prosperity Edge are shown in the below table:
Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs.1,199 (Taxes will be applicable)|
|Renewal Fee (annual)||Rs.1,199 (Taxes will be applicable)|
|Add-on Card Fee||NIL( up to 3 cards)|
|Cash Limit||30% of the credit limit|
|Overlimit Fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount; minimum of Rs. 500|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn; a minimum of Rs. 300|
|Foreign Exchange Mark-up||3%|
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Rewards Points programs
500 Reward Points on each registration for YES PayNow.
Rs. 100= 4 incentive points (on grocery stores & supermarkets, department stores and spending on restaurants)
Rs. 100= 2 points of reward (On others)
Save Rs. 3432 on the annual expenditure of Rs.4 Lakh
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Limit
- The Yes Prosperity Edge Cash limit is 30% of the credit limit.
How to apply for YES Prosperity Edge
- Go first to the website for Dialabank.
- Pick your favourite YES Prosperity Edge.
- Fill up an application form for that card. Fill in all the appropriate details correctly.
- Check your eligibility, and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by YES Bank
- YES Premia Credit Card
- YES Prosperity Rewards Plus
- YES FIRST BUSINESS Card
- YES Prosperity BUSINESS Card
- YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
- YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card
- YES FIRST Preferred