Different Types of Education Loan
Types of Educational Loan: Too many questions and too many answers. Simplest way to deal is one question at a time. Decide which course you want to enroll for then apply to the institutes, where you might need some funding. Here is where you can invest in a loan to further your career.
Education Loan is defined as the financial assistance in the form of funding, rewards, financing and scholarships which is when borrowed in the form of cash has to return with some additional interest. It was always advised to borrow according to the financial need.
The repayment period for such loans varies from lender to the lender as well as on the loan amount a student avails. Majority of the Education Loans have a low rate of interest, although the interest rate changes periodically. Even single students do not have to make payment for the interest rate of such loans till a specified time period is not achieved.
Various types of education loan in the market are:
- Undergraduate student loans.
- Graduate and Professional Student loans: These loans cover students going for higher degrees across the country.
- Career Education Loans: These loans are the student loans that are going to attend undergraduate career oriented programmes in the country wide colleges.
- These loans can be used in dealing with all sort of educational expenses like tuition fees, school fees, living expenses and many more.
- In case you are not currently working, you can use a suitable co-applicant like a parent, friend or an uncle.
- Some loans are offered according to the repayment post graduation and other flexible repayment options.
|Leading Education Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|HDFC Bank Education Loan||BOI Education Loan||ICICI Bank Education Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.