Education Loan Amroha
Every child needs a quality education to lead a complete, successful, and comfortable life. Unfortunately, such education comes at a cost that not everyone who deserves it can afford. That is where education loans come into play. Education loans are funds offered by banks and financial institutions to meritorious students to help them pursue their dream courses. At this time, banks play a crucial role, and also they help students educate without and disturbance. The educational loan helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Amroha
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 Crores||Up to 20 Lakh||Up to 40 Lakh|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Loan Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k|
|Loan for Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Amroha
Types of Colleges in Amroha
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 5 Colleges in Amroha
- Abdul Razzaq Degree College
- Farooq Aslam Degree College
- Anekant College of Higher Education.
- Bhagirathi Devi Mahavidyalaya, Mandi Dhanora.
- Chaudhary Gayasuddin Mahavidyalaya.
Universities in Amroha
- SHRI VENKATESHWARA UNIVERSITY
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Amroha
When you are applying for an education loan, you need to make sure you have the following documents and relevant copies:
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Government department ID card
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrolment number
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16, along with the latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of the past 2 years or
- In the case of a self-employed individual,
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for the last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants.
- Business proof: License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among.
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
- Updated Passbook or bank account where the salary is credited for the last 6 months at least
- Educational documents of the student:
- Copy of fee acknowledgement slip
- Admission letter to the educational institutions
- Passing certificate
- School leaving certificate
- High School Examination mark sheet
How to Apply for Education Loan Amroha
- Visit Dialabank.
- Click on the loan section, and you can find the Education loan link.
- After clicking on the Education loan link, you will be directed to details of the Education loan, and there you can select your preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
Education Loan In Other Cities
|Education Loan Dehradun|
|Education Loan Uluberia|
|Education Loan South Dumdum||Education Loan Raiganj|
|Education loan Siliguri||Education Loan Panihati|
Table of Contents