About Education Loan Anand
Education loan Anand is a loan made for students. The loan amount is enough to cover all your educational expenses, starting from books and instruments, to accommodation and other college charges. Both students and their parents can apply for it, and the application process is very simple. Indian banks are offering various education loan schemes. It covers the costs of graduation and post-graduation programs and other verified courses.
Every child needs a quality education in order to lead a complete, successful, and comfortable life. Unfortunately, such education comes at a cost that not everyone who deserves it can afford. That is where education loans come into play. Education loans are funds offered by banks and financial institutions to meritorious students to help them pursue their dream course.
Major Education Loan Providers in Anand
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||up to 1.5 Crores||up to 20 Lakhs||up to 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||up to 2.0%||up to 1.0%||up to 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Anand
The desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within the reach of many. A good education can be expensive, but it should not stop a deserving student from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Anand:
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Anand:
- Institute of Rural Management
- Pramukhswami Medical College
- Anand agriculture college
- Anand Law college
- BA college of agriculture
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of technology
- Anand arts college
- Indukaka Ipcowala Institute of management
- Chandubhai Patel Institute of technology
- Dr. Jivraj Mehta Institute of technology
Top 5 Universities in Anand:
- Anand Agriculture University
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute
- Charotar University
- Madhuban and Bhanubhai Patel Institute
- Anand Institute of Business Studies
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Anand
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Anand
Education Loan Anand provides a hassle-free and simple documentation process and helps the customer to avail of Loan in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for the last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
How to Apply for Education Loan Anand
To apply for an Education Loan Anand, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at DialaBank.com. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.