Education Loan Bally
Bally is one of the cities in West Bengal, India. The city is a centre to various educational institutes that provide premium education to students. It is home to various opportunities for students in and around West Bengal. But the education rates are rising on a daily basis. Thus, getting an education loan is now necessary than any-time before. In Bally, almost all major banks and NBFCs operating provide education loan Bally to the students at reasonable interest rates and minimum documentation.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education Loan Bally:
- Easy Documentation and Speedy processing.
- Lower and competitive rate of Interest.
- Flexible repayment options and repayments start after 6 months of completion of course.
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Quick approval with 24*7 customer care assistance.
Major Education Loan Providers in Bally
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||upto 1.5 Crores||upto 20 Lakhs||upto 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||upto 2.0%||upto 1.0%||upto 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Bally
A desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within the reach of many. Good education can be expensive, but it should not stop a deserving student from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Bally:
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 5 Colleges in Bally:
- VC Vijayanagar college
- Lalbaba college
- Vinod Gupta school of Management
Top 5 Universities in Bally:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- West Bengal National University
- Jadavpur University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Bally
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Bally
Education Loan Bally provides a hassle free and simple documentation process and helps the customer to avail Loan in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
How to Apply for Education Loan Bally
To apply for a Education Loan Bally, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at DialaBank.com. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.