Education Loan Begusarai
Every child needs a quality education to lead a complete, successful, and comfortable life. But, unfortunately, such education comes at a cost that not everyone who deserves it can afford. That is where education loans come into play. Education loans are funds offered by banks and financial institutions to meritorious students to help them pursue their dream courses. Education Loan Begusarai is for the ease of all the people of the city.
At this time, banks play a crucial role, and also they help students educate without and disturbance. The educational loan helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Begusarai
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 Crores||Up to 20 Lakh||Up to 40 Lakh|
|Loan tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Loan Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k|
|Loan for Studying Abroad||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Begusarai
Types of Colleges in Begusarai
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Begusarai
- Ganga Global Institute of Teacher Education
- Kamla Bhubneswer B. Ed. College
- Rashtrakavi Ramdhari Singh Dinkar College of Engineering
- Akhil Bharatiya Skt. Hindi Vidyapeeth, Khamhar, Begusarai
- Sarswati Bilas Skt. College. Shokhara Barauni
- A. P. S. M. College
- G. D. College
- M. M. Rahmani B. Ed. College
- R. B. S. College.
- GANESH DUTT COLLEGE.
Top 10 Universities in Begusarai
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Begusarai
The government has also supported and emphasized the need for education for all and accordingly awarded subsidies on the interest rates banks charge on Education Loan Begusarai. Understands that some financial push employing an education loan or student loan can go a long way in helping someone achieve a better life with education and a good academic background. And so, it offers loans for education at the most competitive rates among all banks. It has also kept the documentation process extremely simple.
When you are applying for Education Loan Begusarai, you need to make sure you have the following documents and relevant copies:
- Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport/Pan card
- Government department ID card.
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrolment number.
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16, along with the latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of the past 2 years or
- In the case of a self-employed individual.
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for the last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Trace.
- Business proof: Gomasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
- Updated Passbook or bank account where the salary is credited for the last 6 months at least
- Educational documents of the student:
- Copy of fee acknowledgement slip
- Admission letter to the educational institutions
- Passing certificate
- School leaving certificate
- High School Examination mark sheet
How to Apply for Education Loan Begusarai
- Visit Dialabank.
- Click on the loan section, and you can find the Education loan link.
- After clicking on the Education loan link, you will be directed to details of the Education Loan Begusarai.
- For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
Education Loan For Different Cities
|Education Loan Durg||Education loan Nangloi Jat|
|Education Loan Bhilai||Education Loan Karawal Nagar|
|Education Loan Sultan Pur Majra||Education Loan Gurgaon|
|Education loan Noida||Education Loan Ghaziabad|
FAQ for Education Loan
What is the maximum amount of time I have to pay back my education loan?
Your loan can be repaid over a period of up to 6 years.
What is the maximum amount of money that may be borrowed for an education loan?
If you are studying in India, you can take out a loan of up to Rs. 25 lakh. You can get a loan of up to 30 lakhs if you want to study abroad.
What is the rate of interest on a student loan?
Our Personal Loan for Education interest rates is reasonable and affordable. Rates start at 10% and go up from there.
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Begusarai
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Begusarai
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Begusarai
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Begusarai
- 6 Additional Documents
- 7 How to Apply for Education Loan Begusarai
- 8 Education Loan For Different Cities
- 9 FAQ for Education Loan