About Education Loan Bettiah
Education Loan Bettiah helps applicants to pursue their dreams of becoming someone who will be the future of the country and will help the world to become a better place to live. An Education loan will reduce the financial stress and burden of the student and will help him to stay dedicated towards goals only. There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education Loan Bettiah.
- Students become financially independent as the bank pays for all their fees during their educational courses.
- Students immediately get money, and this reduces the burden of arranging money on short notice.
- Easy Documentation and Speedy processing.
- Lower and competitive rate of Interest.
- Flexible repayment options and repayments start after 6 months of completion of the course.
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Quick approval with 24*7 customer care assistance.
Major Education Loan Bettiah Provides
|Education Loan Criteria||Axis Education Loan||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||8.55% – 10.5%||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%|
|Loan Amount||up to 40 Lakhs||up to 1.5 Crores||up to 20 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||up to 15,000||up to 2.0%||up to 1.0%|
|Apply Online||Axis Education Loan||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Bettiah
Types of Colleges in Bettiah
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 5 Colleges in Bettiah
- Maharani Janki Kunvar College
- Govt. Medical college
- Dr. SP Singh College
- Govt. Engineering college
- Bhola Parsad Singh college
Top 5 Universities in Bettiah
- Mahanth Ramrup Goswami College
- University of engineer
- Sir Padampat Singhania university
- Swami Vivekanand university
- People’s University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Bettiah
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Bettiah
Education loan Bettiah Documentation requires :
- Letter of admission
- Filled in Loan Application Form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Statement of cost of study
- PAN Card of the Student and Parent/ Guardian
- AADHAR Card of the Student and Parent/ Guardian
- Proof of identity (Driving Licence/Passport/Aadhar/ any photo identity)
- Proof of residence (Driving Licence/Passport/Electricity bill/Telephone bill)
- Student/Co-borrower/ guarantor’s bank account statement for last 6 months
- IT return/ IT assessment order, of previous 2 years of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower (if IT Payee)
- Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower
- Proof of income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower
How to Apply for Education Loan Bettiah
You can apply for an education loan Bettiah with minimum documentation and low interest rates. As we know, various banks provide different rates of interest on education loans. The task of finding out the best offer is tough for you, so you can apply with Dialabank online
By simply visiting the Dialabank website, Education loan portal, where you need to provide your details, and we will provide you with the best offers for you on education loan at affordable interest rates
To apply online, follow this:
- Click on Education loan Bettiah
- Check eligibility
- Fill your details
- Submit To “Get the Best offers.”
Education Loan For Different Cities
|Education Loan Durg||Education loan Nangloi Jat|
|Education Loan Bhilai||Education Loan Karawal Nagar|
|Education Loan Sultan Pur Majra||Education Loan Gurgaon|
|Education loan Noida||Education Loan Ghaziabad|
FAQ for Education Loan
What is the maximum amount of time I have to pay back my education loan?
Your loan can be repaid over a period of up to 6 years.
What is the maximum amount of money that may be borrowed for an education loan?
If you are studying in India, you can take out a loan of up to Rs. 25 lakh. You can get a loan of up to 30 lakhs if you want to study abroad.
What is the rate of interest on a student loan?
Our Personal Loan for Education interest rates is reasonable and affordable. Rates start at 10% and go up from there.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Education Loan Bettiah
- 2 Major Education Loan Bettiah Provides
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Bettiah
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Bettiah
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Bettiah
- 6 How to Apply for Education Loan Bettiah
- 7 Education Loan For Different Cities
- 8 FAQ for Education Loan