Education Loan Chandrapur
Every child needs a quality education in order to lead a complete, successful, and comfortable life. Unfortunately, such education comes at a cost that not everyone who deserves it can afford. That is where Education Loan Chandrapur come into play. Education loans are funds offered by banks and financial institutions to meritorious students to help them pursue their dream courses. Banks play a crucial role, and also they help students educate without and disturbance.
The Education Loan Chandrapur helps many people of the city in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Chandrapur
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 Crores||Up to 20 Lakh||Up to 40 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k|
|Apply||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Chandrapur
Types of Colleges in Chandrapur
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Chandrapur
- Purushotamdas Bagla Homoeopathic Medical College.
- Priyadarshani Yashodhara College of Pharmacy.
- Government College of Engineering.
- Renaissance Institute of Management Studies.
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Research, and Technology.
- Scholars Search Polytechnic College.
- Rashtrapita Mahatma Gandhi Arts Commerce College.
- Guru Nanak College Of Science.
- Chandrapur Engineering College.
- Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya.
Top 10 Universities in Chandrapur
- Amravati University Bharti Vidyapeeth (Deemed University).
- Fisheries Education (Deemed University).
- Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University).
- Deccan College Postgraduate and Research Institute (Deemed University).
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University.
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth.
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (Deemed University).
- Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics (Deemed University).
- Homi Bhabha National Institute (Deemed University).
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Chandrapur
The government has also supported and emphasized the need for education for all and accordingly awarded subsidies on the interest rates banks charge on Education Loan Chandrapur. Understands that some financial push by means of an education loan or student loan can go a long way in helping someone achieve a better life that comes with education and good academic background. And so, it offers loans for education at the most competitive rates among all banks. It has also kept the documentation process for Education Loan Chandrapur is extremely simple. The following documents and relevant copies:
Proof of Identity
- Voter ID card/Driving License/ Passport/Pancard.
- Government department ID card.
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrolment number.
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions.
- Form 16, along with the latest salary certificate.
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of the past 2 years.
- In the case of a self-employed individual.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for the last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants.
- Business proof: License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
Proof of Residence
- Valid passport/Voter Id card/Driving License
- Postpaid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill).
- Updated passbook or bank account statement.
- Notarized registered rent agreement.
- Updated Passbook or bank account where the salary is credited for the last 6 months at least.
- Educational documents of the student:
- Copy of fee acknowledgement slip
- Admission letter to the educational institutions
- Passing certificate
- School leaving certificate
- High School Examination mark sheet
How to Apply for Education Loan Chandrapur
- Visit the Dialabank website.
- Click on the loan section, and you can find the Education loan link.
- there you can select your preferred city, you will be directed to details of the Education Loan Chandrapur.
- For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
Education Loan In Other Cities
|Education Loan Bhatinda||Education loan Pali|
|Education Loan Udaipur||Education loan Kota|
|Education Loan Sri Ganganagar||Education Loan Ajmer|
|Education Loan Sikar||Education Loan Vellore|
FAQ for Education Loan
What is the maximum amount of time I have to pay back my education loan?
Your loan can be repaid over a period of up to 6 years.
What is the maximum amount of money that may be borrowed for an education loan?
If you are studying in India, you can take out a loan of up to Rs. 25 lakh. You can get a loan of up to 30 lakhs if you want to study abroad.
What is the rate of interest on a student loan?
Our Personal Loan for Education interest rates is reasonable and affordable. Rates start at 10% and go up from there.
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Chandrapur
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Chandrapur
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Chandrapur
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Chandrapur
- 6 How to Apply for Education Loan Chandrapur
- 7 Education Loan In Other Cities
- 8 FAQ for Education Loan