Education Loan Cuttack
Education loan Cuttack scheme is a specially designed loan that students prefer to either receive additional funding or borrow towards fulfilling all their educational expenses. Many students feel that taking an education loan is either risky or not preferable. However experts believe, the right education loan can go a long way towards creating less stress in the family, providing additional comfort and making oneself confident by providing the required support for education.
Almost every bank in India offers an education loan Cuttack scheme. Each of them is different but they are all made to support the education of the youth. It doesn’t matter what’s your college or study program because this loan is to provide support to any student having a will for obtaining education. It covers graduation and post-graduation programs, along with other certified courses.
Major Education Loan Providers in Cuttack
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||upto 1.5 Crores||upto 20 Lakhs||upto 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||upto 2.0%||upto 1.0%||upto 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Cuttack
A desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within the reach of many. Good education can be expensive, but it should not stop a deserving student from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Cuttack:
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Cuttack:
- ABIT-Ajay Binay Institute Of Technology
- DRIEMS-Dhaneswar Rath Institute of Management Studies
- JIET-Jagannath INstitute of engineering and technology
- IMIT-institute of management and information technology
- PMCA- Piloo Mody College of Architecture
- SIMITC-Satyananda Institute of Management and Information Technology College
- SSC-Stewart Science college
- KIIMS-Kushagra Institute Of information and Management Science
- Sailabala Women college
- Choudwar college
Top 10 Universities in Cuttack:
- Ravenshaw University
- DRIEMS group of institutions
- Barabati Institute of management studies
- Institute of professional studies and research
- Ajay Binay Institute of technology
- Sri Sri University
- National Law University
- Jagannath Institute of engineering
- Rama Devi Women’s University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Cuttack
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Cuttack
Education Loan Cuttack provides a hassle free and simple documentation process and helps the customer to avail Loan in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
How to Apply for Education Loan Cuttack
To apply for a Education Cuttack Panvel, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at DialaBank.com. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.