Education Loan Dhule
A major city in Maharashtra, Dhule is steadily emerging as one of the upcoming hubs of textile, edible oil, and power loom across all of Maharashtra. Education loan Dhule is pretty easy and convenient to avail as almost all the leading banks and NBFCs present in the city provide education loans.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with the Education Loan Dhule :
- Students become financially independent as the bank pays for all their fees during their educational courses.
- Students immediately get money, and this reduces the burden of arranging money on short notice.
- Easy Documentation and Speedy processing.
- Lower and competitive rate of Interest.
- Flexible repayment options and repayments start after 6 months of completion of the course.
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Quick approval with 24*7 customer care assistance.
Major Education Loan Providers in Dhule
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||up to 1.5 Crores||up to 20 Lakhs||up to 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||up to 2.0%||up to 1.0%||up to 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Dhule
The desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within reach of many. A good education can be expensive, but it should not stop deserving students from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Dhule:
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 8 Colleges in Dhule:
- KPMG’s Homoeopathic Medical College, Dhule
- RC Patel Institute Of Management Research and Development
- HR Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
- ARA College of Pharmacy
- Kisan Dnyanoday Mandal’s Homeopathic Medical College
- Karmavir Vyankatrao Tanaji Randhir Ayurveda College
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Medical College
Top 3 Universities in Dhule:
- North Maharashtra University
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management & Higher Studies
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Dhule
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Dhule
Education Loan Dhule provides a hassle-free and simple documentation process and helps the customer avail of Loans in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for the last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26AS for income declared in ITR.
How to Apply for Education Loan Dhule
To apply for an Education Loan Dhule, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at Dialabank. The process is straightforward & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- First, clickhere and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the Dialabank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- If the loan gets approved, the amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days.