Education Loan Howrah
Howrah is one of the biggest metropolitan cities in West Bengal, India. It is famous for Howrah Bridge which is among one the largest cantilever bridges in the world. The city is a center to various educational institutes like Narasinha Dutt College, Calcutta Institute of Technology that provide premium education to students. It is home to various opportunities for students in and around West Bengal. But the education rates are rising on a daily basis. Thus, getting an education loan is now necessary than any-time before. In Howrah, almost all major banks and NBFCs operating provide education loans to the students at reasonable interest rates and minimum documentation.
Major Education Loan Providers in Howrah
|Education Loan Criteria||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Loan Amount||Up to 20 Lakhs||Up to 40 Lakhs||Up to 25 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 Years||15 Years||10 Years|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Online||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan||Avanse Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan in Howrah
Types of Colleges in Howrah
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Howrah
- Narasinha Dutt College
- Uluberia College
- Bijoy Krishna Girls’ College
- Lalbaba College
- Shibpur Dinobundhoo Institution
- Om Dayal Group of Institutions
- Prabhu Jagatbandhu College
- Calcutta Institute of Technology
- Shree Agrasain college
- Dr. Kanailal Bhattacharya College
Top 5 Universities in Howrah
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science And Technology
- Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
- MCKV Institute of Engineering
- Ramakrishna Mission Shilpamandira
- Engineering Institute For Junior Executives
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Howrah
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Howrah
The education loan Howrah process is simple and online, but the requirement might from bank to bank. Also, some banks can be very strict in maintaining their terms and conditions.
The list of documents required for availing education loan Howrah are:
- PAN Card
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card or Gas Bill or Electricity Bill or Voter Id card or Driving License)
- Last 6 Months Bank Statement of Salaried Account
- Last 3 Months Pay Slips
- Last 2-year ITR
- Last 2 year Balance Sheet including Profit and Loss Statement
Other documents required are:
- Duly filled and signed an education loan application form with 2 passport photographs
- Copy of mark sheets of the previous exam
- Statement of cost of study and course expenses
How to Apply for Education Loan Howrah
Availing an education loan can be tricky because of the various rates offered by banks. Thus, it is important to check and analyze all the existing rates in the market. DialaBank does that job for you. The advantages of considering DialaBank before taking an education loan Howrah are:
- No extra fees charged from our customers.
- Get advice and guidance from the experts within no time.
- Hassle-free experience.
- The Loan gets disbursed in no time.
Applying for an education loan Howrah is easy with DialaBank. The steps that need to be followed while applying online are as follows:
- Visit dialabank.com
- The page will require you to fill in your details like name, mobile, location, and net monthly income.
- Select an education loan from the options given below in the box.
- You will be provided with the best deals by DialaBank according to your need.
- The applicant will get all the details of the Education Loan Howrah, where they can read and understand more about the loan.
|Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan||Education LoanÂ Agartala|
|Education Loan Ahmednagar||Education Loan Aizawl|
|Education Loan Amravati||Education LoanÂ Barasat|
|Education Loan Bharatpur||Education Loan Berhampur|