Education Loan Imphal
Get education with low interest rates, and start achieving your goal. everyone dreams big but who achieved them is a real hero. Parents spend their whole life savings to educate their children. But in India, getting into one of the top premier institutions where companies visit is still a dream for most of the students, due to its high cost.
At this time banks play a crucial role and also they help students educate without any disturbance. The educational loan helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Imphal
Top Institutes for Education Loan Imphal
Types of Colleges in Imphal
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Imphal
- National Institute of Technology, Manipur
- Regional Institute of Medical Science Imphal
- Lilong Haoreibi College.
- DM College of Science Imphal
- Imphal College.
- Manipur Institute of Technology.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical sciences.
- Rk Sanatombi Devi College of Education.
- Dhanamanjuri College of Teacher Education.
- Institute of Bioresource and Sustainable Development.
Top 10 Universities in Imphal
- Central Agriculture University.
- Dhanamanjuri University
- Manipur University of culture.
- Manipur University Imphal.
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Imphal
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Imphal
One of Bank of Baroda’s most popular loan products is the education loan, for all types of education needs school education, higher education in India, higher education overseas, executive programs in India or executive development programs abroad, whatever the case might be.
Today education is a must in building a strong career and a better future for the country. The government has also supported and emphasized the need for education for all and accordingly awarded subsidies on the interest rates banks charge on education loans. understands that some financial push by means of an education loan or student loan can go a long way in helping someone achieve the better life that comes with education and good academic background. And so it offers loans for education at the most competitive rates among all banks. It has also kept the documentation process extremely simple.
When you are applying for a Bank of Baroda education loan, you simply need to make sure you have the following documents and relevant copies:
- Letter of Admission.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Filled in the Loan Application form.
- Statement of Cost of Study.
- Previous education certificates.
- AADHAR Card of the student as well as Parent/Guardian.
- PAN Card of the student as well as Parent/Guardian.
- Proof of Identities such as Driving License/Passport/Aadhar or any other government-approved photo identity.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
Proof of Residence (anyone)
- Valid passport
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Postpaid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill)
- Updated passbook or bank account statement
- Notarized registered rent agreement
- Updated Passbook or bank account where the salary is credited for last 6 months at least
- Educational documents of the student:
- Copy of fee acknowledgement slip
- Admission letter to the educational institutions
- Passing certificate
- School leaving certificate
- High School Examination mark sheet
How to Apply for Education Loan Imphal
1. Visit Dialabank.
2. Click on the loan section and you can find the Education loan link.
4. For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
Education Loan In Other Cities
|Education Loan Tiruvottiyur|
|Education Loan Thanjavur|
|Education Loan Thoothukudi||Education Loan Dindigul|
|Education Loan Salem||Education Loan Avadi|
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Imphal
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Imphal
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Imphal
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Imphal
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Imphal
- 6 How to Apply for Education Loan Imphal
- 7 Education Loan In Other Cities