Education Loan Jamalpur
Every child needs a quality education in order to lead a complete, successful and comfortable life. Unfortunately, such education comes at a cost that not everyone who deserves it can afford. That is where education loans comes into play. Education loans are funds offered by banks and financial institutions to meritorious students to help them pursue their dream course. At this time banks play a crucial role and also they help students educate without and disturbance. The educational loan helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Jamalpur
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||upto 1.5 Crores||upto 20 Lakhs||upto 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||upto 2.0%||upto 1.0%||upto 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Jamalpur
Types of Colleges in Jamalpur
- Engineering college
- Bio-technology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Jamalpur
- Jagjivan ram shramik Mahavidyalaya
- Jamalpur college
- ICE Balaji Telefilms – Institute of Creative Excellence
Top 10 Universities in Jamalpur
- Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Science and Technology University.
- Melandah and Sheikh Hasina University .
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Jamalpur
One of Bank of Baroda’s most popular loan product is the education loan, for all types of education needs-school education, higher education in India, higher education overseas, executive programs in India or executive development programs abroad, whatever the case might be. Today education is a must in building a strong career and a better future of the country.
The government has also supported and emphasized the need for education for all and accordingly awarded subsidies on the interest rates banks charge on education loans. understands that some financial push by means of an education loan or student loan can go a long way in helping someone achieve the better life that comes with education and good academic background. And so it offers loans for education at the most competitive rates among all banks. It has also kept the documentation process extremely simple.
When you are applying for a Bank of Baroda education loan, you simply need to make sure you have the following documents and relevant copies:
Proof of Income
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16 along with latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of past 2 years or
- In case of self-employed individual,
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
- Updated Passbook or bank account where the salary is credited for last 6 months at least
- Educational documents of the student:
- Copy of fee acknowledgement slip
- Admission letter to the educational institutions
- Passing certificate
- School leaving certificate
- High School Examination mark sheet
How to Apply for Education Loan Jamalpur
2.click on the loan section and you can find the Education loan link.
4.For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
Education Loan In Other Cities
|Educatioan Loan Bardhaman|
|Education loan Asansol|
|Education Loan Secunderabad||Education loan Barielly|
|Education Loan Raurkela||Education Loan Anand|
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Jamalpur
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Jamalpur
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Jamalpur
- 4 Courses Offered
- 5 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
- 6 Documents Required for Education Loan Jamalpur
- 7 If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- 8 Additional Documents
- 9 How to Apply for Education Loan Jamalpur