Education Loan Kadapa
Get ready for education loans at low interest rates. everyone dreams big but who achieved them is a real hero. Parents spend their whole life savings to educate their children. But still in India getting into one of the top premier institutions where companies visit is still a dream for most of the students, due to its high cost.
At this time banks play a crucial role and also they help students educate without and disturbance. The educational loan helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Kadapa
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||upto 1.5 Crores||upto 20 Lakhs||upto 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||upto 2.0%||upto 1.0%||upto 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Kadapa
Types of Colleges in Kadapa
- Engineering college
- Bio-technology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Kadapa
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
- District Institute of Education and Training – DIET – Kadapa
- Annamacharya College of Education
- Bharath College of Education
- Kandula Sreenivasa Reddy Memorial College of Engineering, [KSRMCE] Kadapa
- Vaagdevi Institute of Technology and Science
- Sri Sai Institute of Technology and Science
- fathima Institute of medical sciences.
- JNTUA college of engineering.
- Sri sai institute of technology and sciences.
Top 10 Universities in Kadapa
- Yogi vemana university.
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Kadapa
When you are applying for a education loan, you simply need to make sure you have the following documents and relevant copies:
Proof of Identity
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Government department ID card
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrolment number
Proof of Income
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16 along with latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of past 2 years or
- In case of self-employed individual,
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants.
- Business proof: License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
- Income statements of co-applicant :If a person is salaried he should have the Last 2 salary slips carrying the date of joining and the Last 6 months bank statement of the salary account. And if the person is self-employed he should have the Latest 2-year ITR with computation of income or they should have Audited sheet/Evidence ( last sales/ service tax returns) turnover. If the person does not repay the amount, the co-applicant should repay the amount at that time, and also he is responsible for that entire money until the loan amount was cleared.
How to Apply for Education Loan Kadapa
1. Visit Dialabank.
2.click on the loan section and you can find the Education loan link.
3.After clicking on the Education loan link, you will be directed to details of Education loan and there you can select your preferred city.
4.For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
Education Loan for Other Cities
|Education Loan Hindupur||Education loan Dharmavaram|
|Education Loan Guntur||Education Loan Chittoor|
|Education Loan Gudivada||Education Loan Bhimavaram|
|Education loan Eluru||Education Loan Anantapur|
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Kadapa
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Kadapa
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Kadapa
- 4 Courses Offered
- 5 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
- 6 Documents Required for Education Loan Kadapa
- 7 If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- 8 How to Apply for Education Loan Kadapa