Education Loan Kamarhati
Education is one of the most essential investments any person makes in his life. However, with the increasing cost of education, it has become a necessity to take out an education loan.
Education loans are issued for the purpose of attending an academic institution and pursuing an academic degree. Education loans can be obtained from the government or through private-sector lending sources.
Education loan Kamarhati is a loan made for students. The loan amount is enough to cover all your educational expenses, starting from books and instruments, to accommodation and other college charges. Both students and their parents can apply for it, and the application process is very simple. Indian banks are offering various education loan schemes. These schemes are available for every citizen of India, regardless of the college or study program he/she has chosen. It covers costs of graduation and post-graduation programs and other verified courses.
Major Education Loan Banks Providers in Kamarhati
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%||Interest Rate 10% – 16.50%|
|Loan Amount||Loan up to 1.5 Crores||Loan up to 20 Lakh||Loan up to 40 Lakh||Loan up to 25 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 10 Years of Repayment|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k||Up to 2.0%|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Kamarhati
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Kamarhati
Education loan Kamarhati Documentation is an important process that banks do before approving your education loan. To go through successful documentation, make a checklist of documents. The following are the most important documents required for applying for an education loan Kamarhati.
- Letter of admission
- Filled in Loan Application Form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Statement of cost of study
- PAN Card of the Student and Parent/ Guardian
- AADHAR Card of the Student and Parent/ Guardian
- Proof of identity (Driving Licence/Passport/Aadhar/ any photo identity)
- Proof of residence (Driving Licence/Passport/Electricity bill/Telephone bill)
- Student/Co-borrower/ guarantor’s bank account statement for last 6 months
- IT return/ IT assessment order, of previous 2 years of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower (if IT Payee)
- Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower
- Proof of income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower
How to Apply for Education Loan Kamarhati
Checking the rates of education loan Kamarhati is important before you apply for it. Various banks offer different rates of interest on loans. This is where DialaBank does that job for you. The advantages of considering DialaBank for taking an education loan Jalandhar are:
- No extra fees are charged from our customers.
- Quality advice and guidance from our experts.
- Time-saving process.
- Loan disbursement within no time.
Applying for an education loan in Kamarhati is easy with DialaBank. The steps are as follows:
- Go to Dialabank
- The page will require you to fill in your basic details like name, mobile, location, and net monthly income.
- Then, select an education loan from the options below.
- You will be provided with the best deals on education loan Kamarhati by DialaBank according to your need.
For offline, you have to visit the nearest branch of the bank. Get the information about the Education loan scheme from the Customer relationship Manager.
Education Loan In Other Cities
|Education Loan Bardhaman|
|Education loan Asansol|
|Education Loan Secunderabad||Education loan Bareilly|
|Education Loan Raurkela||Education Loan Anand|
FAQ on Education Loan
✅ In whose name is the loan granted?
The loan is specially made for a student’s education and therefore, it is granted in the name of the student.
✅ What is the age limit for availing of an education loan in Kamarhati Bank?
There is no age limit restriction in education loans. However, the student must clear all the eligibility criteria’s stated by the bank.
✅ What does margin on any loan mean?
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Kamarhati
- 2 Major Education Loan Banks Providers in Kamarhati
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Kamarhati
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Kamarhati
- 6 How to Apply for Education Loan Kamarhati
- 7 FAQ on Education Loan