Education Loan Kanpur
Since the cost of inflation in education is much higher than the overall consumer price inflation, higher education is becoming costlier with each passing year. In such a scenario it is very difficult for parents to fund the education of their kids. So, many of them have to resort to education loan kanpur.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education Loan Kanpur :
- Students become financially independent as the bank pays for all their fees during their educational course.
- Students immediately get money and this reduces the burden of arranging money in short notice.
- Easy Documentation and Speedy processing.
- Lower and competitive rate of Interest.
- Flexible repayment options and repayments start after 6 months of completion of course.
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Quick approval with 24*7 customer care assistance.
Major Education Loan Providers in Kanpur
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||upto 1.5 Crores||upto 20 Lakhs||upto 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||upto 2.0%||upto 1.0%||upto 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Kanpur
A desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within the reach of many. Good education can be expensive, but it should not stop a deserving student from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Kanpur:
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
- Engineering college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
Top 10 Colleges in Kanpur:
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Rama University
- Kanpur Institute of Technology
- Axis Colleges
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology
- Maharana Pratap Engineering College
- AllenHouse Institute of Technology
- Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute
- Industrial and Management Engineering
Top 5 Universities in Kanpur:
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT)
- Harcourt Butler Technical University
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology
- Rama University
- CSJM Kanpur University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Kanpur
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Kanpur
Education Loan Kanpur provides a hassle free and simple documentation process and helps the customer to avail Loan in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26AS for income declared in ITR.
How to Apply for Education Loan Kanpur
To apply for a Education Loan Kanpur, applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at DialaBank.com. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.