Education Loan Kulti
Almost all major banks and NBFCs located in the city provide Education loans to the students. The best way to support the education of your child is through availing education loan which will not only cover the tuition fee but the extra expenses such as air travel, insurance premium, boarding & lodging, and other miscellaneous necessities.
Major Education Loan Providers in Kulti
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||up to 1.5 Crores||up to 20 Lakhs||up to 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||up to 2.0%||up to 1.0%||up to 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Kulti
Types of Colleges in Kulti
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top Colleges in Kulti
- Kulti College
- Bengal Institute of Technology and Management
Top Universities in Kulti
- University of Engineering and Management
- Kulti College
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Kulti
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Kulti
- Letter of Admission
- 2 recent colored passport size photographs
- Filled in the Loan Application form
- Statement of Cost of Study
- AADHAR Card of the student as well as Parent/Guardian
- PAN Card of the student as well as Parent/Guardian
- ID Proof such as Driving License/Passport/Aadhar or any other government-approved photo identity.
- Proof of residence such as Driving License/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill.
- Student/Co-borrower/guarantor’s bank account statement for the last 6 months
- IT return/IT assessment order, of the previous 2 years of Parent/Guardian/co-borrower (if IT payee).
- Statements of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ co- borrower
How to Apply for Education Loan Kulti
Applying for Education Loan with a DialaBank is an easy and convenient process. It compares the best deals from various banks and provides you the option most suitable for you at low-interest rates and minimal documentation. This service is free of cost. To avail Education Loan Kulti:
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Select an education loan under a tab named loan where all the necessary details should be filled up.
- The applicant can then choose the preferred city to avail of an education loan.
- All the required documents of the student and borrower should be provided
- For further information and free assistance, you may call on 9878981166.
Education Loan In Other Cities
|Education Loan Bardhaman|
|Education loan Asansol|
|Education Loan Secunderabad||Education loan Bareilly|
|Education Loan Raurkela||Education Loan Anand|