About Education Loan Mau
Mau is situated as one of the cities of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is an industrial place with abundant opportunities for students seeking higher education. But, the growing rate of education has made it difficult for students to pursue their dreams. This is why the need for an education loan is higher today than in the past.To cater to the needs of the students’ various banks and NBFCs present in the city provide lowest- interest education loan Mau that can be availed by every citizen of the country with minimum documentation.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education Loan Mau:
- Students become financially independent as the bank pays for all their fees during their educational course.
- Students immediately get money and this reduces the burden of arranging money in a short notice.
- Flexible repayment options and repayments start after 6 months of completion of course.
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Customer Relationship Manager support 24*7.
Major Education Loan Providers in Mau
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||upto 1.5 Crores||upto 20 Lakhs||upto 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||upto 2.0%||upto 1.0%||upto 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Mau
A desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within the reach of many. Good education can be expensive, but it should not stop a deserving student from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Mau:
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Mau:
- Shriram Lakhan College
- Janta college
- Rambachan Singh Rajkiya College
- Rajkiya Snatkottar College
- Durgadutt Chunnilal Sagarmal Khandelwal Snatkottar College
- Sarvodaya Snatkottar College
- Maryada Purushottam College
- Maharishi Dayanand Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
- Kedar Nath College
Top Universities in Mau:
- Talimuddin Inter College
- DCS Khandelwal Postgraduate
- Al-Jamiatul Asaria Darul Hadees
- Jamia Islamia Faiz-e-Aam
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Mau
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Mau
Education Loan Mau provides a hassle free and simple documentation process and helps the customer to avail Loan in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
How to Apply for Education Loan Mau
To apply for a Education Loan Mau, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at DialaBank.com. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.