Education Loan Motihari
Everyone dreams big but those who achieve their dreams are the real heroes. Parents spend their whole life savings to educate their children. But still in India getting into one of the top premier institutions where companies visit is still a dream for most of the students, due to its high cost.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education Loan Motihari :
- Students become financially independent as the bank pays for all their fees during their educational courses.
- Students immediately get money and this reduces the burden of arranging money on short notice.
- Easy Documentation and Speedy processing.
- Lower and competitive rate of Interest.
- Flexible repayment options and repayments start after 6 months of completion of the course.
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Quick approval with 24*7 customer care assistance.
Major Education Loan Providers in Motihari
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||up to 1.5 Crores||up to 20 Lakhs||up to 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||up to 2.0%||up to 1.0%||up to 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Motihari
The desired degree from a reputed institute may be the dream of many students. But, securing such a degree may not be within the reach of many. A good education can be expensive, but it should not stop deserving students from pursuing their education. Educational loans can be highly beneficial in such cases. Mentioned below is some relevant information that a student must consider before applying to a College.
Types of Colleges in Motihari:
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Motihari:
- Motihari college of engineering
- Munshi Singh college.
- Mahatma Gandhi central university.
- Sri Narayan Singh college.
- Dr SP Singh college of teacher education.
- Sheodeni Ram Ayodhya prasad college.
- Government medical college.
- Maharani Janki kunwar college.
- Government medical college.
- Sitamarhi institute of technology.
Top 10 Universities in Motihari:
- Mahatma Gandhi Central university
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Motihari
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Motihari
Education Loan Motihari provides a hassle-free and simple documentation process and helps the customer to avail of Loans in a shorter period of time.
- Personal Documents:
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Photo and signature.
- Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Passport.
- Education loan form filled and signed by the applicant.
- Academic Documents:
- Previous academic records.
- Proof of selection of the candidate in the college or university.
- Cost statement of study and course expenses.
- Income Documents:
- Guarantor Form by someone in the family or who is in close relation with the applicant.
- Salary slips of the guardian with the date of joining.
- Bank Statements supporting the amount that individuals have applied.
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for the last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26AS for income declared in ITR.
How to Apply for Education Loan Motihari
To apply for an Education Loan Motihari, applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at Dialabank. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the Dialabank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Motihari
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Motihari
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Motihari
- 4 Courses Offered
- 5 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Motihari
- 6 Documents Required for Education Loan Motihari
- 7 How to Apply for Education Loan Motihari