Education Loan Naihati
Naihati is a city in West Bengal and nowadays it is becoming an educational hub also as students from various fields are trying to grow in their career and Education Loan Naihati is providing them financial support which is making them self reliant and giving them chance to pursue their goals.
Features of Education Loan Naihati:
- Hassle-free process.
- No documentation worries.
- Competitive rate of interest.
Major Education Loan Providers in Naihati
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 Crores||Up to 20 Lakh||Up to 40 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k|
|Apply||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan in Naihati
Types of Colleges in Naihati
- Engineering college
- Bio-technology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Naihati
- RBCC-Rishi Bankim Chandra College
- Krishna Ballav College, Bokaro
- Guru Gobind Singh Educational Society’s Technical Campus, Bokaro
- HGEA College of Pharmacy, Bokaro
- Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad
- Department of Management Studies,Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Dhanbad
- KK College of Engineering and Management, Dhanbad
- PK Roy Memorial College
Top 10 Universities in Naihati
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- West Bengal State University
- HGEA College of Pharmacy, Bokaro
- Jhabbu Singh Memorial College, Phusro
- Chas Mahila College, Chas
- Bright Institute of Technology & Management (BITM), Bokaro
- Imanul hai Khan Law College, Bokaro
- Ram Vijay Smarak College, Bokaro
- School of Nursing Bokaro General Hospital, Bokaro
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Naihati
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Naihati
Education Loan Naihati can be availed with minimum documentation and eligible students can apply it with some basic documents such as :
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Government department ID card
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrolment number
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16 along with the latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of the past 2 years
- Valid passport
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Postpaid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill)
- Updated passbook or bank account statement
- Notarized registered rent agreement
How to Apply for Education Loan Naihati
To apply for an Education Loan Naihati, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at DialaBank.com. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- The relationship Manager Will Call the applicant in the Next 2 Working Hours.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- Select the desired bank or keep in contact with the Relationship Manager of DialaBank for more assistance.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.
Education Loan In Other Cities
|Education Loan Bardhaman|
|Education loan Asansol|
|Education Loan Secunderabad||Education loan Barielly|
|Education Loan Raurkela||Education Loan Anand|
Table of Contents