Education Loan Rajkot
Education loans in Rajkot are provided by almost all major banks and NBFC’s present in the city. There are many reasons why you should consider taking an education loan. An education loan can pave the way for stepping into a reputed college or university or pursuing higher studies abroad.
Rajkot is the fourth largest city in Gujarat and the seventh cleanest city in India. The city is becoming one of the major destinations for real estate projects in the state. The state government is planning to set up a Special Economic Zone to boost the growth of software and automobile industries
Education loans are there to provide financial help for those who seek higher education and lack the finance to avail themselves of the education. It covers the basic course fee and other related expenses such as (college) accommodation, exams, and other miscellaneous charges.
Major Banks Providing Education Loan Rajkot
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%||10% – 16.50%|
|Loan Amount||Loan up to 1.5 Crores||Loan up to 20 Lakh||Loan up to 40 Lakh||Loan up to 25 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 10 Years of Repayment|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k||Up to 2.0%|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Rajkot
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Rajkot
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Rajkot
Only those students can avail of this education loan Rajkot which fulfils the eligibility measures. Like,
- A student must be above 18 years
- A student must apply to a valid education institution.
- He/she should have cleared Entrance exams or must be eligible for course applied
- Possess a valid identity proof
- He should fall in the age bracket defined by the respective bank
- He needs to apply to a recognized college/institution
- A good academic record helps with a quick loan approval
- He needs to apply for the education loan with a co-applicant who has a regular source of income
Education loan Rajkot Documents/security required
Education Loan Rajkot Documentation is an important process that banks do before approving your education loan. To go through successful documentation, make a checklist of documents. The following are the most important documents required for applying for an education loan in Rajkot.
- Letter of admission
- Filled in Loan Application Form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Statement of cost of study
- PAN Card of the Student and Parent/ Guardian
- AADHAR Card of the Student and Parent/ Guardian
- Proof of identity (Driving Licence/Passport/Aadhar/ any photo identity)
- Proof of residence (Driving Licence/Passport/Electricity bill/Telephone bill)
- Student/Co-borrower/ guarantor’s bank account statement for last 6 months
- IT return/ IT assessment order, of previous 2 years of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower (if IT Payee)
- Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower
- Proof of income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower
How to Apply for Education Loan Rajkot
You can avail of the best offers on Dialabank about the education loan Rajkot. You can apply offline or online at your convenience.
For offline you have to visit the nearest branch of the bank to apply for an education Loan in Rajkot.
For online, you have to visit the website of Dialabank, under which just click on the education loan tab. The various banks provide different interest rates.
To apply via Dialabank online:
- Click on this link Education Loan Rajkot
- Fill your Details
- Click on “Get the Best Offer”
The best offers will be provided to you out of various alternative offers. Please make sure the bank must support an education loan for that institution where you want admission.
Education Loan For Other Cities
|Education loan Junagadh||Education Loan Chhapra|
|Education Loan Jamnagar||Education Loan Bhavnagar|
|Education Loan Gandhinagar|
|Education Loan Gandhidham||Education Loan Sonipat|
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Rajkot
- 2 Major Banks Providing Education Loan Rajkot
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Rajkot
- 4 Courses Offered
- 5 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Rajkot
- 6 Documents Required for Education Loan Rajkot
- 7 Education loan Rajkot Documents/security required
- 8 How to Apply for Education Loan Rajkot
- 9 Education Loan For Other Cities