Education Loan Saharsa
Education plays a vital role in the growth of an individual. Lack of money can lead to a lot of problems for a student and his family. Education loan Saharsa understands these problems and that’s why they help by offering education loan schemes to them. This helps students to pursue their favourite courses in their dream college/university. Education Loan Saharsa can be very beneficial for studious students.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education loan Saharsa
- Approval of loan amount up to Rs.20 lakhs.
- No hidden charges and competitive Rate of Interest.
- Hassle-free process and minimal documentation.
- Flexible repayment options start after completion of the course.
Major Education Loan Providers in Saharsa
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 crore||Up to 20 Lakh||Up to 40 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k|
|Loan for Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan in Saharsa
Types of Colleges in Saharsa
- Engineering college
- Bio-technology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Saharsa
- MLT College Saharsa
- Saharsa College of Engineering
- Rajendra Mishra College ”Saharsa” Sardar Patel College of Engineering
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Top 10 Universities in Saharsa
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- University of Mumbai
- International Institute for Population Sciences
- SNDT Women’s University
- Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management & Higher Studies
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Saharsa
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Saharsa
When you are applying for an Education Loan Saharsa, you simply need to make sure you have the following documents and relevant copies:
Proof of Identity
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Government department ID card
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrolment number
Proof of Income
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16 along with the latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of the past 2 years or
- In the case of a self-employed individual,
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for the last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gomasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
Proof of Residence (any one)
- Valid passport
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Postpaid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill)
- Updated passbook or bank account statement
- Notarized registered rent agreement
- Updated Passbook or bank account where the salary is credited for the last 6 months at least
- Educational documents of the student:
- Copy of fee acknowledgement slip
- Admission letter to the educational institutions
- Passing certificate
- School leaving certificate
- High School Examination mark sheet
How to Apply for Education Loan Saharsa
For availing of Education Loan Saharsa, you can follow the age-old process of going to a bank and waiting in a queue and then asking your queries. But DialaBank provides you with an option where you can know everything from your home about Education Loan Saharsa. Just visit the website of DialaBank and follow these steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- The relationship Manager Will Call the applicant in the Next 2 Working Hours.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- Select the desired bank or keep in contact with the Relationship Manager of DialaBank for more assistance.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.
Education Loan for Different Cities
Education Loan Motihari Education loan Hajipur Education Loan Kishanganj Education Loan Gaya Education Loan Katihar Education Loan Dehri Education Loan Jehanabad Education Loan Buxar
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Saharsa
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Saharsa
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan in Saharsa
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Saharsa
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Saharsa
- 6 Additional Documents
- 7 How to Apply for Education Loan Saharsa