Education Loan Sasaram
Studying in a foreign country is every student’s dream. Given a chance, they would like to pursue higher education in their dream institute overseas. Also, financial aids in the form of scholarships are available for scholarly aspirants. Others have to arrange for the funds on their own. So education loan goes a long way. With the increasing cost of education, without education loans achieving goals is impossible.
The government of India is also giving subsidies for an education loan; they also started a special portal, the Vidhya Lakshmi portal. At this time, banks play a crucial role, and also they help students educate without and disturbance. The educational loan helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Sasaram
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Loan Interest||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 Crores||Up to 20 Lakh||Up to 40 Lakh|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Loan Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 15k||Up to 15k|
|Loan for abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Sasaram
Types of Colleges in Sasaram
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Sasaram
- Rohtas Mahila College, Sasaram
- S.S.T. College Sasaram
- Shershah College, Sasaram
- S.P. Jain College
- Sri Shankar College, Sasaram
- Narayan Nursing College, Sasaram
- Rohtas Vidhi Mahavidyalaya, Sasaram College
- S S Yadava Degree College, Indrahiyan
- M P B M College, Bishunpura
- Harinarayan Singh Institute of Teachers Education.
Top 10 Universities in Sasaram
- Vikramshila Central University
- National Skill Central University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Sasaram
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Sasaram
One of the most popular loan products is the Education Loan Sasaram, for all types of education needs school education, higher education in India, higher education overseas, executive programs in India, or executive development programs abroad, whatever the case might be. Today education is a must in building a strong career and a better future for the country.
The government has also supported and emphasized the need for education for all and accordingly awarded subsidies on the interest rates banks charge on education loans. Understands that some financial push by means of an education loan or student loan can go a long way in helping someone achieve the better life that comes with education and good academic background. And so, it offers loans for education at the most competitive rates among all banks. It has also kept the documentation process extremely simple.
When you are applying for an Education Loan Sasaram, you need to make sure you have the following documents and relevant copies:
Proof of Identity
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Government department ID card
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrolment number
Proof of Income
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16, along with the latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of the past 2 years or
- In the case of a self-employed individual,
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for the last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gomasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
Proof of Residence
- Valid passport
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Postpaid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill)
- Updated passbook or bank account statement
- Notarized registered rent agreement
- Updated Passbook or bank account where the salary is credited for the last 6 months at least
- Educational documents of the student.
- Copy of fee acknowledgement slip
- Admission letter to the educational institutions
- Passing certificate
- School leaving certificate
- High School Examination mark sheet
How to Apply for Education Loan Sasaram
- Visit dialabank.
- Click on the loan section, and you can find the Education loan link.
- After clicking on the Education loan link, you will be directed to details of the Education Loan Sasaram, and there you can select your preferred city.
- For example: if you select an education loan Sasaram them, you will be redirected to that page.
- For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
Education Loan for Different Cities
|Education Loan Motihari||Education loan Hajipur|
|Education Loan Kishanganj||Education Loan Gaya|
|Education Loan Katihar||Education Loan Dehri|
|Education Loan Jehanabad||Education Loan Buxar|