Education Loan Siwan
Siwan, one of the cities of Bihar, is home to various opportunities for students in and around Maharashtra. Considering the high education rates today, getting an education loan is now necessary than any time before. Almost all major banks and NBFCs operating in the city provide education loan Siwan to the students at reasonable interest rates and minimum documentation.
Major Education Loan Providers in Siwan
|Education Loan Criteria||Axis Education Loan||Avanse Education Loan||SBI Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||8.55%-10.5%||10%- 16.50%||7.45%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 40 Lakhs||Up to 25 Lakhs||Up to 1.5 Crores|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 10 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment|
|Processing Fee||Up to 15k||2.00%||2.00%|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Online||Apply For Axis Education Loan||Apply For Avanse Education Loan||Apply For SBI Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan in Siwan
Types of Colleges in Siwan
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Siwan
- ZN Unani Medical college
- Gorakh Singh college
- Deshratna Rajendra Degree college
- ZA Islamia college
- Dayanand Ayurved college
- Dayanand Anglo Vedic college
- Narayan college
- DAV college
- ZA Islamia PG college
- DPRD college
Top 5 Universities in Siwan
- Siwan Engineering and Technical Institute
- Vidya Bhawan Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Jai Prakash University
- BR Ambedkar Bihar University
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Siwan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Siwan
- The education Loan application form should be complete.
- Previous examination/ academic performance mark sheets to be presented.
- Proof of admission, any scholarship provided studentship, etc., from the concerned college.
- List of expenses essential for the course.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- PAN Card of both the student and the Parents/ Guardian.
- Statement of the bank of the borrower for the last six months.
- Income tax Returns/ IT assessment order of previous 2 yrs (If IT Payee).
- Statement of all the assets and liabilities of the borrower.
- Statement of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 if applicable)
- In case of a loan greater than 7.5 lakh, collateral security is required.
- Co-applicants are required for the loan.
How to Apply for Education Loan Siwan
It is important to check the interest rates offered by various banks before you avail of an education loan Siwan. To make the job hassle-free, Dialabank does the job for you by providing the lowest interest rates available in the market. The advantages of considering Dialabank before taking an education loan Siwan are:
- No sort of fee is charged from our customers.
- Get expert advice and guidance on interest rates.
- The process is time-saving with Dialabank.
- The loan gets disbursed within no time.
Applying for an education loan Siwan is easy with Dialabank. The steps that need to be followed for applying online are as follows:
- Go to dialabank.com
- The page will require you to fill in your details like name, mobile, location, and net monthly income.
- Choose an education loan from the options given in the box.
- You will be provided with the best deals by Dialabank according to your need.
- The applicant will get all the details where they can read and understand more about the education loan Siwan.
Education Loan for Different Cities
|Education Loan Motihari||Education loan Hajipur|
|Education Loan Kishanganj||Education Loan Gaya|
|Education Loan Katihar||Education Loan Dehri|
|Education Loan Jehanabad||Education Loan Buxar|