Education Loan Solapur
Education Loan Solapur is the best option available to a student who needs monetary help to grow in life and reach new success in life. The Self Reliant India scheme proposed by our Prime Minister can only be achieved when the youth of the nation will have a higher level of knowledge with a willingness to help the nation grow and develop to become a superpower. Education Loan Solapur solves the financial problem of the student by providing them with the amount of loan required for the applicant to pursue higher education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Solapur
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%||Interest Rate 10% – 16.50%|
|Loan Amount||Loan up to 1.5 Crores||Loan up to 20 Lakh||Loan up to 40 Lakh||Loan up to 25 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 10 Years of Repayment|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k||Up to 2.0%|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan in Solapur
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Solapur
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Solapur
Education Loan Solapur can be availed by any individual aspiring to pursue higher studies if the applicant meets the eligibility criteria. When you are applying for an Education Loan Solapur, you simply need to make sure you have the following documents and relevant copies:
- PAN Card
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card or Gas Bill or Electricity Bill or Voter Id card or Driving License)
- Last 6 Months Bank Statement of Salaried Account
- Last 3 Months Pay Slips
- Last 2-year ITR
- Last 2 year Balance Sheet including Profit and Loss Statement
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16 along with the latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of the past 2 years or
- If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
How to Apply for Education Loan Solapur
Education Loan Solapur can be availed at various banks. Everyone wants to take a loan at a minimum rate of interest and wants to compare various banks and DialaBank does this task for you. To apply for an Education Loan Solapur, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at DialaBank.com. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- The relationship Manager Will Call the applicant in the Next 2 Working Hours.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- Select the desired bank or keep in contact with the Relationship Manager of DialaBank for more assistance.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.
FAQs About Education Loan Solapur
The amount of loan that a customer gets for a single gram of gold depends on the quality of the gold and the prevailing price of gold in the market.
Bajaj Finance provides Gold Loan at an attractive rate of interest and a flexible tenure for the added financial ease of the customer. The bank gives the loan for a maximum of ₹ 20 lacs at a low rate of interest depending on your loan amount and a maximum tenure of 36 months. The bank charges a low processing fee with minimal documentation and no prepayment charges.
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Solapur
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Solapur
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan in Solapur
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Solapur
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Solapur
- 6 How to Apply for Education Loan Solapur
- 7 FAQs About Education Loan Solapur