Education Loan Sonipat
Education plays a vital role in the growth of an individual. Lack of money can lead to a lot of problems for a student and his family. Education loan Sonipat understands these problems and that’s why they help by offering education loan schemes to them. This helps students to pursue their favorite course in their dream college/university.Education Loan Sonipat can be very benificial for studious students.
There are a lot of advantages and benefits associated with Education loan Sonipat
- Approval of loan amount upto Rs.20 lakhs.
- No hidden charges and competitive Rate of Interest.
- Hassle free process and minimal documentation.
- Flexible repayment options which starts after completion of the course.
Major Education Loan Providers in Sonipat
Top Institutes for Education Loan in Sonipat
- Engineering college
- Bio-technology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
BMIET-Bhagwan Mahaveer Institute Engineering and Technology
SPITM-South Point Institute of Technology and Management
BPSMGC-BPSM Girls College
HGCS-Hindu Girls College Sonepat
SES-School of Engineering and Sciences
SPSP-South Point School Of Polytechnic
BPCE-Bhagwan Parshuram College of Engineering
DCJCE-DC Jain College of Education
BIMT-Bahra Institute Of Management And Technology
- BIMT-Bahra Institute Of Management And Technology
- Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Sciences and Technology
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University
- Hindu Institute Of Management, Sonepat
- Rayat Bahra Royal Institute Of Management & Technology, Gohana
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat
- Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
- Janta College of Pharmacy, Butana
- Government Polytechnic, Sonepat
- UGC Academic Staff College, Sonipat
MD, MS, MDS
PG Diploma in Hotel Management
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Sonipat
Studying in India
Documents Required for Education Loan Sonipat
When you are applying for a Education Loan Sonipat, you simply need to make sure you have the following documents and relevant copies:
Proof of Identity
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Government department ID card
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrolment number
Proof of Income
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16 along with latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of past 2 years or
- In case of self-employed individual,
If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gomasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
Proof of Residence (any one)
- Valid passport
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Postpaid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill)
- Updated passbook or bank account statement
- Notarized registered rent agreement
- Updated Passbook or bank account where the salary is credited for last 6 months at least
- Educational documents of the student:
- Copy of fee acknowledgement slip
- Admission letter to the educational institutions
- Passing certificate
- School leaving certificate
- High School Examination mark sheet
How to Apply for Education Loan Sonipat
For availing Education Loan Sonipat you can follow the age old process of going to a bank and waiting in a queue and then asking your queries.But DialaBank provides you an option where you can know everything from your home about Education Loan Sonipat. Just visit the website of DialaBank and follow these steps:
- Click here and fill the form.
- Relationship Manager Will Call applicant in Next 2 Working Hours.
- Compare personal loan offers from several banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility and View the best offers available.
- Select the desired bank or keep in contact with the Relationship Manager of DialaBank for more assistance.
- After selecting the bank, fill out a form to process the loan application.
- Upload all the documents or schedule document pickup from home or office.
- After your documents are verified, the bank’s executive will give the applicant a verification call.
- The amount will get disbursed to the applicant’s account within 3-5 working days if the loan gets approved.
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Sonipat
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Sonipat
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan in Sonipat
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Sonipat
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Sonipat
- 6 If the applicant is a Self-Employed Individual
- 7 Additional Documents
- 8 How to Apply for Education Loan Sonipat