Education Loan Thanjavur
Hurry to take an education loan and start a new life! Everyone dreams big but who achieved them is a real hero. Parents spend their whole life savings to educate their children. But still in India getting into one of the top premier institutions where companies visit is still a dream for most of the students, due to its high cost. education loan goes a long way. With the increasing cost of education, without education loans achieving goals is impossible. At this time banks play a crucial role and also they help students educate without and disturbance. The educational loan helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers Thanjavur
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%||10% – 16.50%|
|Loan Amount||Loan up to 1.5 Crores||Loan up to 20 Lakh||Loan up to 40 Lakh||Loan up to 25 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 10 Years of Repayment|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k||Up to 2.0%|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Thanjavur
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Thanjavur
Documents are required for applying for an education loan. all the documents are required and we should make prepare those certificates.
- Education certificates.
- Driving License/
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- Government department ID card
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrolment number
Proof of Income
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16 along with the latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of the past 2 years or
- In the case of a self-employed individual,
Proof of Residence (any one)
- Valid passport
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Postpaid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill)
- Updated passbook or bank account statement
- Notarized registered rent agreement.
How to Apply for Education Loan Thanjavur
Education Loan Parbhani is a great opportunity for all the students who are looking for a brighter future. To apply for an Education Loan Parbhani, Applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at DialaBank.com. The process is very easy & handy. This involves only a few steps:
The advantages of considering DialaBank for taking education loan Jalandhar are:
- No extra fees charged from our customers.
- Quality advise and guidance from our experts.
- Time-saving process.
- Loan disbursement within no time.
Applying for an education loan in Parbhani is easy with DialaBank. The steps are as follows:
- Go to dialabank.com
- The page will require you to fill in your basic details like name, mobile, location, and net monthly income.
- Then, select an education loan from the options below.
- You will be provided with the best deals on education loan Jalandhar by DialaBank according to your need.
Education Loan In Other Cities
|Education Loan Rampur||Education Loan Kulti|
|Education Loan Naihati|
|Education Loan Maheshtala||Education loan Kamarhati|
|Education Loan Madhyamgram||Education Loan Jamalpur|
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Thanjavur
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers Thanjavur
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan Thanjavur
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Thanjavur
- 6 Proof of Residence (any one)
- 7 How to Apply for Education Loan Thanjavur