Education Loan Thanjavur
Hurry to take an education loan and start a new life! Everyone dreams big but who achieved them is a real hero. Parents spend their whole life savings on educating their children. But still, in India, getting into one of the top premier institutions where companies visit is a dream for most students due to its high cost. Education loan goes a long way. With the increasing cost of education, without education loans achieving goals is impossible. At this time, banks play a crucial role, and also they help students educate without and disturbance. Educational Loan Thanjavur helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers Thanjavur
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%||10% – 16.50%|
|Loan Amount||Loan up to 1.5 Crores||Loan up to 20 Lakh||Loan up to 40 Lakh||Loan up to 25 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 15 Years of Repayment||Up to 10 Years of Repayment|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k||Up to 2.0%|
|Loan For Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Thanjavur
|Types of Colleges in Thanjavur||Top 10 Colleges in Thanjavur||Top 10 Universities in Thanjavur|
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Thanjavur
Documents are required for applying for an education loan. All the documents are required, and we should make prepare those certificates.
- Education certificates.
- Driving License/
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- Government department ID card
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrolment number
Proof of Income
- The parent’s latest salary slip showing all the deductions, or
- Form 16, along with the latest salary certificate
- Last 2 year’s IT returns of the past 2 years or
- In the case of a self-employed individual,
Proof of Residence (any one)
- Valid passport
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Postpaid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill)
- Updated passbook or bank account statement
- Notarized registered rent agreement.
How to Apply for Education Loan Thanjavur
Education Loan Parbhani is a great opportunity for all students who are looking for a brighter future. To apply for an Education Loan, applicants don’t need to visit the bank’s branch as applicants can apply for it online at Dialabank. The process is straightforward & handy. This involves only a few steps:
The advantages of considering DialaBank for taking an education loan are:
- No extra fees are charged from our customers.
- Quality advise and guidance from our experts.
- Time-saving process.
- Loan disbursement within no time.
Applying for an education loan in Parbhani is easy with Dialabank. The steps are as follows:
- Go to Dialabank
- The page will require you to fill in your basic details like name, mobile, location, and net monthly income.
- Then, select an education loan from the options below.
- You will be provided with the best deals on education loan Jalandhar by DialaBank according to your need.
Education Loan In Other Cities
|Education Loan Rampur||Education Loan Kulti|
|Education Loan Naihati|
|Education Loan Maheshtala||Education loan Kamarhati|
|Education Loan Madhyamgram||Education Loan Jamalpur|
Table of Contents