About APSPDCL – Andra Pradesh Electricity Bill Payment
The APSPDCL or Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited is serving the districts of Prakasam, Krishna, Guntur, Kadapa, and Nellore. After the division of Andhra Pradesh into two states i.e. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, two districts namely Ananthapur and Kurnool were later added under the Southern Power Distribution of Andhra Pradesh Limited for the supply electricity.
An applicant can visit the website of APSPDCL that consists of not only the information that is required but also there is the availability of various payment options that is used to make the payment of electricity bill systematically. APSPDCL provides the facility of paying the bill through the official website to its customers.
Steps to pay the electricity bill through online mode are:
- Visit APSPDCL’s official website.
- Choose the option of ‘pay bill online’.
- You will be taken to the page which includes a list showing different payment options available.
- Choose among the various payment options i.e. BHIM/ BillDesk/ Paytm/ Axis Bank net banking.
How one can View the online APSPDCL Bill Payment?
Individuals should follow the below-mentioned steps to view the history of Andhra Pradesh bill payments online.
- Visit the APSPDCL’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Know Your Bill’ option available on the home page.
- Select between LT or HT bill payment.
- Now an individual has to fill in their login credentials.
- Click on the menu.
- Go to the section of bill and payments.
- To proceed further choose a month and then fill in the consumer number.
- Click on view bill.
Therefore, Now an individual can see the history of APSPDCL bill payment Online.
FAQs for APSPDCL
✅ Can one make the payment of the APSPDCL electricity bill online?
Yes, The payment of the APSPDCL Electricity Bill can be made online through the official website.
✅ What stands for Service Number in APSPDCL board Electricity Bill?
The service number stands for the Consumer’s account number that is allotted by the APSPDCL.
✅ How can one make the payment of the bill using Paytm?
- For that, an individual should visit the website of APSPDCL
- Click on the option of ‘Pay Bill Online’ on the homepage.
- Click on ‘Paytm’
- Enter the 13-digit service/consumer number in the space provided on the corresponding page and click on ‘Proceed’.
Table of Contents
- 1 About APSPDCL – Andra Pradesh Electricity Bill Payment
- 2 Steps to pay the electricity bill through online mode are:
- 3 How one can View the online APSPDCL Bill Payment?
- 4 FAQs for APSPDCL