Check EPF Balance Online and Offline
|EPF balance check Through SMS||
Send a SMS to 7738299899
|EPF balance check Through Missed Call||
Give a miss call on 011-22901406
|EPF balance check Through EPFO Portal||
Login to www.epfindia.gov.in
|EPF balance check Through Mobile App||
Download UMANG App
How to Check EPF Balance?
Check EPF Balance using EPFO Portal –
Employees can view EPF balance via the EPFO portal if they have an activated UAN (Universal Account Number). Given beneath is the process to EPF balance check with the use of the EPFO portal.
Step 1: First of all, you want to go to the EPFO agency login web page. The link to EPFO unified portal login is https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/#.
Step 2: Next, below the provider tab, click on on ‘For employees’.
Step 3: Now, click on Member Passbook on the web page displayed.
Step 4: Log in to the EPFO internet site by entering your credentials along with your User Name, Password and click on the Login button.
EPF Balance Enquiry by sending an SMS –
Employees also can make a PF balance inquiry via offline modes. To take a look at your PF balance, however, you should have finished the KYC of your UAN number, i.e. your PAN, Aadhar, and bank information related to the UAN number. You can view PF status by sending an SMS to 7738299899.
The format for sending the text message is ‘EPFOHO *UAN* *Lang*’, in which UAN is your Universal Account Number and Lang is the Language in that you need to view your EPF stability. Presently, you could view your PF stability in Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Hindi, and English.
EPF Balance Check through missed call –
To test your PF balance via the missed call, you should have an activated UAN number, and additionally, the KYC of UAN should be completed. If you meet those eligibility criteria, you could test PF balance via giving a missed call to 011-22901406 out of your registered cellular number. You will then obtain the EPF stability through a text message.
EPF Balance of Inoperative Accounts
Inoperative Accounts are inactive EPF accounts wherein contribution has now no longer been made for 36 months.
To view the PF balance of inoperative bills, comply with the below-cited procedure.
- Visit the EPFO portal, and under the ‘For Employees’ Tab, locate the choice Inoperative Account Help Desk.
- Now click on on ‘First Time User’ and then ‘Proceed’.
- Next, describe your hassle in the white area provided and click on Next.
- Now input your preceding employer’s information by offering records consisting of Company Address, PF number, Date of Joining, etc., and click on Next.
- On the following page, input your private information consisting of Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Email ID, PAN, Aadhar, etc.
- As you’ve got filled in all of the information, click on ‘Generate PIN’, which can be used to get a Reference Number. Save this number for future use.
- Finally, your complaint will be registered and forwarded to PFO’s Field Officer.
To know more, visit us at Dialabank.
✅How can I check my PF balance with a UAN number?
If you have an activated UAN number, you can check your PF balance through online and offline modes. The online PF check facility is available at the PFO portal. All you have to do is log in to the portal using your credentials, and then you can view your PF balance. You can also know about your PF balance by sending an SMS to 7738299899 in the format PFOHO *UAN* *Lang*.
✅How can I check my PF balance without a UAN number?
To check your PF balance online or through offline modes, you must have an activated UAN number. However, if you don’t have an activated UAN number, you can visit the PF office and submit a grievance redressal form along with your KYC documents. The concerned authorities will provide you with information about your PF account.
✅Is it possible for a person to check the PF balance of their previous organisation?
Yes, you can check the PF balance of all the previous organisations through the EPFO portal. Once you have logged in to the portal, you can select the member ID of the organisation you want to view the balance. Also, you can check the PF balance of the previous organisation through UMANG App as well.
✅Is it possible to check the PF balance by giving a missed call without registering the mobile number?
No, to check your PF balance through a missed call, you must have an activated UAN number and the registered mobile number.
✅How can I transfer my PF Balance to my bank account?
Yes, you can transfer your PF balance to your bank account through the PFO portal. To transfer your balance, you need to login into your account using your UAN number and password. Next, you need to click on ‘Online Services Tab’ and ‘Transfer Request’, and a new page will be displayed. Now enter details such as PF Number, Date of Birth, and Date of Joining etc. Select the employer’s member ID through which you want to claim and enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number. Finally, after filling in all the details, sign the form and send it to your employer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Check EPF Balance Online and Offline
- 2 How to Check EPF Balance?
- 3 EPF Balance of Inoperative Accounts
- 4 FAQs
- 4.1 ✅How can I check my PF balance with a UAN number?
- 4.2 ✅How can I check my PF balance without a UAN number?
- 4.3 ✅Is it possible for a person to check the PF balance of their previous organisation?
- 4.4 ✅Is it possible to check the PF balance by giving a missed call without registering the mobile number?
- 4.5 ✅How can I transfer my PF Balance to my bank account?