Voter ID Status
In India, elections are held every five years. The duty of all citizens in the electoral process is highly essential since they have to vote for the perfect leader. Voter ID cards represent qualified voters that enable them to cast their ballot at Indian elections. The elector’s ID card is authorised as identification evidence by the Government of India. You may check your voting ID status online once you apply for a card.
What do you mean by Voter Portal?
The electoral portal site was established to allow electors to access the elections service at a single point of contact. Users may access a range of services via this site, such as:
- Call for an ID card to vote
- Access to booth officers or election officers’ contact info
- Online application for voting ID card repairs
- Information about the voting station, electoral division and electoral district of the parliament
- Access the list of voters
Voter ID Correction Status:
You can follow the procedures mentioned to verify the rectification status using the number you received when submitting Form 8 (online or offline):
- Visit National Voting Service Portal – The National Voting Portal (NVPSofficial ) provides a wide array of Voter ID services.
- Enter the reference number you received during application form 8 (online or offline). You need to ensure that the reference number is exact and that no letters or digits have been missing or wrong.
- To see the findings, click “Track Status” You can examine several kinds of status results, depending on the progress of your application.
- You can bookmark the website to visit later if the application is not processed and is currently waiting.
- By dialling your 1950 BSNL or MTNL phone, you may also track the status of your Voter ID.
Status of Voting ID Application
Two things must ideally happen when your application procedure is appropriately completed: In a month or two, or at least 15 days, your Voter ID will be received by the checking team in your household. If either does not happen within two months, the ERO, Local Tahsildar, Zonal Officer or the voting station in your region must be notified. If there is no answer, you should go on to the official CEO website to understand the situation and the status of your application.
How can you check online your status of the registration application?
- Customers must visit the webpage of their national Chief Electoral Officer to verify the progress of their applications (CEO).
- Click on the “Know the Status of Request for Enrolment” link.
- All necessary details must be submitted.
Online Voting ID Card Status
Recently, the government of India has developed a website for Voter ID alone, where all data of your application may be found.
The monitoring of your Voter ID is extremely straightforward online, and you only have to visit the official website of the relevant state electoral commission. You should also have the information you filled in during the application online to get the Voter ID status.
The procedures should be taken to check Voter ID status:
- But, first, log in to the official website of the Electoral CEO.
- Choose the option which reads ‘Know your registration application status.’ When you click on this link, you will see a box that requests specific fundamental data, such as the number of the form.
- Fill out all the information correctly.
- You may also click on “Search your name on an electoral roll” to choose the national voter service site.
Below is the list of contact numbers to find out Voter ID Card status by SMS for specified cities:
|State||SMS Number||SMS format|
|Andhra Pradesh||9246280027||VOTE< space >voter ID number|
|Bihar||56677||ELE< space >voter ID number|
|Chandigarh||9216164606||BTH< space >voter ID number|
|Karnataka||9243355223||KAEPIC< space >voter ID number|
|Kerala||54242/537252||ELE< space >voter ID number|
|Odisha||9238300131||CEOODI< space >voter ID number|
|Tamil Nadu||9211728082||EPIC< space >Voter ID number|
|Uttar Pradesh||9212357123||UPEPIC< space >voter ID number|
|West Bengal||51969||WBEC< space >voter ID number|
Voter Id Status- FAQ’s
✅Is there a helpline number available to verify Voter ID status?
To check their Voter ID status, consumers can use their MTNL or BSNL phones to contact a designated 4-digit helpline number to ask for it in English or Hindi. Another alternative is to get precisely the hotline number for each state.
✅What information should be given to discover the status of the Voter ID online?
Customers will have to submit their name, name, date of birth, sex, constituency and the state they reside in to get information about their Voter ID.
✅What is the NVSP contact information?
Election Commission of India,
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
New Delhi 110001
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.- 23052219, 23052223-25
Toll-free number:- 1800111950
Table of Contents
- 1 Voter ID Status
- 2 What do you mean by Voter Portal?
- 3 Voter ID Correction Status:
- 4 Status of Voting ID Application
- 5 How can you check online your status of the registration application?
- 6 Online Voting ID Card Status
- 7 Below is the list of contact numbers to find out Voter ID Card status by SMS for specified cities:
- 8 Voter Id Status- FAQ’s